By mathgenius - 08/10/2013 19:17 - Norway - Kolltveit

Today, I passed my math test with flying colors. My dad thought I had cheated, so he emailed the school and told them that I had. They lowered my grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 699
You deserved it 3 709

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a jerk! Contest that grade with the school administration and teacher! That's bullshit.

Comments

your dad is probably jealous that he sucks at math.

I do believe that this is correct. If my kids ever get over 69% (My common percentage. Three classes already, and I'm only in grade 11.), I'm going to be pissed off.

Just prove you didnt cheat and take it again

Do you have a history of flunking every math test OP?

Call your dad's company and tell them that he steals credit for other people's work. Then follow that up with a call to your mom that your dad's cheating on her. Might spoil your life a little but I bet he'll learn his lesson.

Yep, 19, potentially getting your dad fired and wrecking your own family life with a cheating accusation is the best revenge. It totally doesn't affect OP in any way whatsoever...

Yes. Sounds fine. Ruining someones life sounds like a promising pass-time.

You should probably talk to him about that. What the hell did you do to deserve that? You took a test, and assuming you didn't cheat, you have every right to a correct score.

How does that even happen? They should just give you another test and have you do it again to prove that you really did know it.

RedX1000FML 11

OP, that sucks. Did your father happen to know you had good grades already before you took the test or has your father done this before?

Take the test again to prove you didn't!