By goodgrief - 05/03/2013 05:08 - United States - Rio Rancho

Today, I parked next to a police officer's car in a bad part of town. When I got out, I saw a bag of pot on the ground between the cop's car and mine. When I pointed it out to him, he insisted it was mine and interrogated me to the point of tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 522
You deserved it 4 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it was yours you wouldn't have pointed it out. Sounds like some asshole was just bored on duty

Well, that's what you get for telling the police officer that he dropped his marijuana. You know they hate it when you do that.

Comments

This made me laugh, only because something similar has happened to me before.. It sucks, feel for you! FYL

This is a good example of why you shouldn't point things out to the cops.

Bubbelz 25

I bet you're one of these typical girls who have always believed that the police never makes mistakes and is always right. It's good that you finally met reality. FYL for experiencing it yourself with this douchebag cop.

I think you mean 'typical people'. As if guys aren't naive to the scumbag ways of cops. Which you can't really blame anyone for either since that's what people are fed on TV. FYL OP, never break down and cry in front of a cop, they seem to get off on it, they're just bullies really and you still need to stand up for yourself against them.

Isn't it like naïve? I don't know what the Ï is for though

chlorinegreen 27

I'm sorry but really 24? Stand up to a cop? Your just waiting for the moment a cop puts her handcuffs on you and sends you off to jail for resistance and idiocy.

kman8599 8

Really? Because as a 300 lb 20 something year old male, I was pulled over 11 times in one year, and I didn't get a single ticket. Why? Because cops can't handle seeing a grown man cry.

You must have never dealt with the police before >_

^If pigs can't fly....why are there police helicopters?

Bubbelz 25

Because they don't have wings themselves! What did I win?

Shouldn't have said anything just kept on walking

Tell that to the Geico pig on the airplane.:P

Epikouros 31

Please don't call the police pigs. We are intelligent, social animals that just happen to use a different cooling system than sweaty humans.

That's an even more epic cop move than planting it on you! They can't get that on the dash cam.