By Sharkie49 - 26/03/2012 22:33 - United States - Oceanside

Today, I paid top dollar for an Italian soda that ended up consisting almost entirely of ice. When I complained, the girl insisted that the soda water stopped the ice from melting. She said she didn't see what the problem was, and threatened to have me thrown out if I didn't "simmer down." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 653
You deserved it 5 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

siriusly96 8
asoptavlo14 6

^^ Which he's never had before... Don't try and be a smartass.

Comments

tripangelx8 4

carbonation, simmer down...that girl has jokes

MargieDrury 1

BITCH. please. I didn't order ice.

NoisyNykkii 10

I'm preeetty sure it's "b*tch prease".

MargieDrury 1

Oh, did offend you? Geeh, me and basically all the people on fml are sorry too. So that correction comment was pointless just a heads up.

dragonstrike94 8

if she makes a habit of treating customers like that they won't be getting much repeat business

If its getting to the point of the customer being told they're going to be escorted from the building then there must be some major attitude or inappropriate behaviour there. I'll support any business that doesn't tolerate asshole customers, and regardless of the customers opinion on the way the restaurant is operated it's not their place to dictate the way things should be done. Make your complaint and move on. Nobody will care, and so long as they are doing well financially nothing will change, but at least you got to voice your concern.

TheRealOF 4

You should have thrown that drank in her face after that smart-ass comment.

makowiec 11

That would just make him look immature.

pizzalvr94 3

Just poop on her face and say "you silly silly bitch"

If she was really that rude then i would have thrown that soda in her face and walked out, then put on my sunglasses and gave her the "deal with it" look. I hate rude people.

ripresno 10

Op," Umm waitress, could I get more soda please". Waitress," You have plenty". Op," I'm sorry I'd just like what I paid for". Waitress," SHUT THE **** UP. You get what you get". Op," I just want some more soda ya know". Waitress," Simmer down now before I have to have you to leave". Op," What the ****"

Fellow Rise Against fan, I thumb you up(:

mischiefkel 17

YDI for buying foreign sodas while our country has such a shit economy.

Goodbye world. I'm about to pull the trigger.