By N - 20/05/2016 20:22 - United States - Glenwood Springs

Today, I paid 60 dollars for my senior yearbook. They forgot to put me in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 605
You deserved it 1 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where all those years of scrapbooking will pay off, OP! Don your craft-goggles, wield your trusty glue stick and scissors, and FIGHT BACK!

That's terrible. Can't they customize another one for you with your picture in it. I mean it's senior yearbook, you need memories.

Comments

Forgot to put me in the track and dance team sections, I just wrote my name in.

SalsaVerdeDonut 22

My senior year the yearbook was $65. And that's the cheapest it had been at my school for years. I got lucky. $60 is a normal-good price in my area.

My high school yearbooks were $110 I believe. This is why people usually just buy it from their senior year only.

But how can it cost so much to produce? Where does the excess money go? It can't cost that much to make it..

tarlax 11

Haha, oh my god. Next you'll be asking why Apple charges more for iPhones than it costs to produce them. Even schools want to make extra money for themselves. And I'm sure a bunch of them contract out, so the profits may not even go to the school in those cases.

One of my friends did everything he could to not be in a single year book picture all four years. He succeeded. He wasn't in a single picture, ever.

That's a screwup. The minimum they need to do is reimburse you. Really, they should come up with a plan to modify everyone else's. Yearbooks are for everyone to remember...everyone. Not just for people to see a picture of themselves.

vintageart1994 16

That happened to me my senior year too. My picture wasn't in it but my name and senior quote was so I guess that's better than nothing.

Actually happened to me! The place I got pictures taken send my picture to the wrong high school. Called my school, and then replaced my picture with someone else and sent me 5 free yearbooks (with me actually in them) for me and my friends

briea07 7

This happened to me. But I was also cropped out of my choir pic and cheerleading pic as well... I got my money back and a free yearbook. Still upsets me to this day tho

say to the school and I quote "I will sue you if you don't make this right."

happened to me once. they gave me a free yearbook haha.