By unwanted daughter - 02/07/2014 15:54 - Canada - Oliver

Spicy
Today, I overheard my mother talking to her friend, and using me as an example of how it's sometimes best to swallow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 202
You deserved it 5 850

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, sorry OP sometimes parents speak before they think

some people shouldn't ever be parents.

Comments

Why do men spit on the sidewalk? its gay to swallow

Can someone please explain this too me, how does not swallowing get you pregnant?

I typed out an explanation, but I don't wanna be the one to explain it.. anyone else?

Gather 'round children, this is the story of the engine who couldn't pull out of the station in time. The little train engine was entering, exiting, and re-entering the station for a little fun time your parents like to call: "**** Time." The engine was picking up some speed, as the station attendant lubricated the station tracks. The engine was going so fast and hard into the station, that it dropped its load of equipment it had been carrying for a long time and been meaning to drop for a long time. If the engine had been able to pull out of station in time, Mrs. Engine would have taken the load off of him and swallowed it all. That children, is "**** Time." Don't forget to take these magical balloons before you leave.

Not bad 28... Could've sworn you were going to throw in a Thomas the Train reference as well lol

Couldn't you just use a cup or something...

at least she has a sense of humor? fyl, bad timing on her part though. (saying it while you were in listening distance)

and saying it when OP wasn't in hearing distance would make it okay?

no, but be honest we're all human. I'm sure quite a few people have said things that the person heard, and immediately felt stupid after. not like she can take back what she said and I didn't wanna just say sorry like everyone else. :p

Parents say things about their kids and to their kids all the time that can be seen as mean and awful. It's usually just a huge exaggeration like this situation likely is. And let's face it, we are all pretty much idiots and pains in the ass atleast at some points when we're kids. My personal favorite was when my dad said to us, "Should have fed you to the pigs when your bones were still soft." Awful if he truly meant it, but that was just my dad's sense of humor.

Should tell her something's are best handled with care, because obviously her parents didn't handle too well considering the brain damage she has.

Lol and you should let her know (subtly would be ideal) that she's probably not the world's best mom. You're not alone on this. My mom once told my aunt that she should've stopped having children after she had my three older brothers (and this was because me and my younger brother were arguing like normal siblings do. We were like 11 and 6 at the time). But then when me and my parents went to go get counseling and I told the counselor that I don't like her and my dad rocks, she wants to sit there and cry cats and dogs out of her eyes. Bitch! You know your ass ain't supermom.

RedPillSucks 31

To be fair, 5 kids is a lot. It might not be that she had problems with you specifically, just with the number of kids. My mom always wanted a girl, so she kept trying. I can remember at age 12 praying that she'd have a girl because we didn't need any more children. Although I'm sure my mom loves us, I'm pretty sure that if the first kid was a girl, she'd be an only child. I know that in my own family, we wanted 3 kids until we had two.