By Username - 08/07/2011 06:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I overheard my boyfriend telling his friends about how great the sex was last night, and how he loves to "make a bitch bend over". We've been dating for 3 years, and haven't made love in several weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 567
You deserved it 6 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

revenge. make sure he can hear you when your talking to someone about how "bad he is in bed" then turn around and break up with him

Maybe he just wants to show off to his friends and make them believe he still has a healthy sex life.

Comments

KennKenn 0

Either he's lying, or he's cheating on you. Let's hope for the former.

what a charming boyfriend you have.....

asking why he said that would be totally out of line; normal means nothing in relationships.. right.

You never know what the conversation was leading up to that - they might have been discussing when they last "did it" and he made it up to protect you from his friends all thinking you neglect him! I'm not saying you do - I don't know what you guys like but you have to understand that sex and money are things people very frequently lie about.

sassypants93 17

Not while you were conscious at least...

He probably slipped her some roofies

Kyra15 0

wow okay first see what he has to say about it. usually they just talk shit!! but if he's speechless tell his ass off and walk out of that with no second thoughts! you deserve better....:)

a_nutritionist 10

1. and you know she deserves better why? 2. some people become speechless when embarrassed. you might want to think about actually getting a confirmation beyond "im pretty sure, cos he didnt deny it within 3 seconds, that he is in fact cheating on me"

Option 1; your boyfriend is an annoying tool who lies about his sex life. Option 2; your boyfriend is a disgusting cheater. Only one solution. Get rid of the loser.

Option 3: His friends are judgmental dicks that create a necessity to tell tall tales to maintain acceptance.

is this what advice amounts to these days? our generation is soooo smart, i tell ya. ^____^ |the kid|

TalkinSmack 6

I hate to say it, but if u aren't giving it up, he could be getting it elsewhere! so bend over, bitch! lol

Yeah, funny. Harr, harr, harr. Shhhaaaaaddaaaap.

TalkinSmack 6

lol u can shaaaaaddaap :) it's true

TalkinSmack 6

that's why I'm engaged right? idiot.

You will be alone soon if you keep that attitude.

TalkinSmack 6

no. I agree there is no good reason, however people do stray from their relationships sometimes if they aren't getting what they need at home.... just sayin!