By bronieswillrule5eva - 11/06/2012 18:16 - Canada - Summerside

Today, I overheard my boss and a co-worker talking about me. Apparently when I speak, I slur my words so badly that it sounds like I'm speaking in tongues. According to my boss, "he could be possessed by a demon right now, and we'd never even notice." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 691
You deserved it 3 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's smart. Think someone might be possessed, talk about them behind their back.

Comments

tony1891 22

I cast you out in the name of Jesus!!

So when a cop pulls you over do they always ask how much you had to drink?

donkey79 0

This is a good thing. You wont be asked for much and people wont feel the need to talk to you about their personal crap, keep them wondering.

unknown_user5566 26

You realize your phone/computer has a button to insert spaces, right?

I agree with 28:D it does have spaces!!

I think he was trying to be clever by making a reference to the op and his problem of slurring words. The only way to slur words via typing is to eliminate the spaces. I'm sure 20 is well aware there are spaces on his phone. Justsayin...

28- I think you're gorgeous. just saying :)

Aspen_Grace33 27

Thats really ignorant of them to talk like that behind your back. If you are comfortable with how you sound, ignore them. If you are uncomfortable, maybe try speech therapy?

Chandler1Bing 0

"I asked myself 'What would Jesus do?' So I lit him on fire and sent him to hell."

Reading that isnt nearly as funny as hearing it

bredahl 26

My boyfriend mumbles. It's terrible. Half the time I don't know what he's saying.

"it's terrible" .. ? uhg, so you're just with him, because?

I understand it's a misperfection, and I certainly did not say she should leave him. I just hate when people say something is "terrible"about their loved one.

Sounds like you have an out in case you go postal on everybody.

sugarbaby9908 20

Ask them about it. Then say you have a speech problem n make them feel like asses

There has got to be a voodoo zombie joke about this somewhere.