By hamburglar - 11/08/2016 18:46 - United States - Irving

Today, I ordered two double cheeseburgers from McDonald's and asked for one of them without pickles so they would think I was ordering for two people. Both burgers were for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 520
You deserved it 8 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm usually more embarrassed about admitting that I ate at McDonald's than I am about what I order.

Two double cheeseburger isn't that much for two people. Specially from McDonald's.

Comments

Just so you know, the teenagers working for barely minimum wage at McDonalds don't care if you're pigging out alone. They care about not flunking out on their senior year of high school and ending up as the next middle-age manager running the local McDonalds.

Was completely with you up to that last bit. Don't think you're better than someone else just because of where they work, a job is a job

The high schoolers that work at McDonald's are not lesser or more stupid than any other high schooler. They're just teens for god sake, McDonald's is one a the few jobs you can get without a completed high school education. My 17yr old cousin has worked there for 2yrs, and there's no way she's even a bit worried of flunking out, she's too smart for that, I think in order to fail, she'd actually have to try to fail lol. This doesn't just apply to high schoolers either, you don't know anyone's situation, so criticizing and thinking you're better than someone because of their job, isn't right. What if the woman/man working there got the job when they were young because she/he was a teen and/or single parent? What if the middle aged person working there just lost their job, has no other options, and needs some kind of income to support their family? Would you rather them sit at home being lazy?

they start people at more than 10$ an hour

Say you are ordering for your Chinese friends. The two Chins

So ? You're allowed to est whatever you want :)

Although I don't think the people at McDonald's care at all, I can't stand judgement over people's meals. Especially if you're overweight you get judged a lot. You can be overweight and eat two burgers in the evening after not eating anything before and you get judged negatively. You can be a thin person and eat all day and people will still tell you to eat more or don't care. It's ****** up. Nobody can win with their size and eating habits.

No, what's ****** up is this politically correct non-judging stuff. People don't say what they mean any more! Two burgers is a crap meal for anybody, let alone for someone overweight.

And what does it matter to you what someone else consumes, 31? It does not.

You sound like your a fan of This is Thin Privilege.

You #31, are what's wrong with the world, you have no understanding of how weight works and especially cannot judge people on it because you don't know their situation. I've been on all ends of the scale, experienced overweight, underweight, and finally normal weight. When I was overweight, I got a lot of judgement on everything, even though it wasn't my fault, and I was actually perfectly healthy in every other way, I just couldn't work off the weight no matter how hard I tried, which we discovered later was due to a medical condition. Also, ever heard of the term "skinny fat." You can be thin and still be very unhealthy, at my lowest weight, I was the definition of this term, barely 100 pounds, ate terribly, didn't exercise, but was I ever criticized like I was when I was overweight, nope, because I was thin, so I looked healthy, even though I was much healthier when I was overweight. I can tell you because I've lived it, being thin, you get treated a lot better, because people THINK you're healthy, not because you are. You can be overweight and still be fit and healthy, everyone's body is different, and as long as they only indulge in bad food once in a while, they'll be fine.

Exactly. There are also people out there who lost a lot of weight because they were seriously ill and got lots of compliments for it. Imagine how they must have felt.

#42, are you high? You can't be "fit" and "overweight" at the same time. I'm not "health nutjob", I have some extra weight too, and too eat junk from time to time, but I sure as hell would not want be told "it's ok, go ahead, eat some more crap".

#34, if your criteria for everything is "does it affect you" then piss off, you should not be here at all. What I wrote does not affect you at all, so just move along.

#37 No idea what you are talking about. Sorry, I don't watch CrapTV. The logic (or lack thereof) of you people baffles me. Let's face it, MCdonald's is not the healthiest food. It is optimized for speed of preparation and cost. Meat that goes into it is not the best, right? What else do I need to tell you? Even salad, if you take it with their dressing is LOADED with fats. And then there is chicken nuggets.... Now, if someone who is fat eats tons of food and being judged on that, you are saying "but wait, don't make assumptions, they are not fat because they eat shitloads of food, they might be just sick or have some kind of disorder". Yeah, right. Are you thinking this through? If they are sick/have disorder, they ESPECIALLY should be careful about what they eat.

#73, maybe you should read what I actually ******* said. Did I say "it's ok, go ahead, eat more crap," no, I didn't, did I. What I said was, as long as you only eat junk food ONCE IN A WHILE, you will be fine. Reading comprehension is your friend. No, I'm not high, you can be overweight AND fit and healthy. Do you know some people work out everyday and still have extra weight? They are still physically fit, even doctors agree on this. My neighbour is a prime example, she works out everyday, for multiple hours, but she isn't thin, she's about 150 pounds, a little overweight and thicker for her height, but she's the fittest person I know. As for your other stuff. Can you honestly tell which people are overweight because of a condition and which people aren't? You can't, can you, you cant judge someone just cause you see them eating bad once. So, therefore it's better if you just keep your mouth shut. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I was 12-14 when I had to deal with people like you, I had a medical condition that even I didn't know I had, which made my metabolism nonexistent, I'd gain weight eating anything. Now, I often wonder what exactly went through the minds of the people who felt no remorse to treating a human being so poorly just because of my weight, reducing a 14yr old to tears because of something that really did not matter. So, does it make you feel good when you judge and treat people like crap just because of how they look? A lot of them already feel pretty bad, you don't help anything.

76 It's not a tv show it's a website about fat logic and people whining about being fat by calling it thin privilege.

Double cheeseburgers are tiny. The only people I know who can be full off of one of them are the tiny people who barely eat anything.

I recently ordered 8 hamburgers, for myself, wasn't ashamed. own up to it, they don't give a shit, the only shame there is, is what's percieved by yourself. why would you care what a complete stranger thinks of you? if you want two burgers, you can have two burgers.

jgriff79 23

I seen a lady order 5 whoppers and a diet Coke. then she sat at a booth and consumed it.

I like seeing people do that, for some reason it makes me laugh when they just order a ridiculous amount of food but care to make the drink diet anyway. It's like they think if they take a diet drink they can eat all the food in the world it cancels the effects.

You do realize that Diet Coke tastes entirely different than regular Coke right?

Im like 5' 2" 110 lbs and easily eat 3 or 4 burgers fries too. ive ordered at least 2 since I was like 8. That's not a big deal at all. In fact I rarely see anyone ordee just 1 sandwich unless its a combo and even then no one cares if you order more outside the combo. also ordering them both the same way could still make it for someone else...

The thing is that if you're slim nobody cares but if you're overweight or obese people judge like crazy.

askullnamedbilly 33

Dude, if you're ordering at McDonalds you already admitted that you have no shame, it doesn't really matter WHAT you're ordering.

I don't get why you feel bad, whenever I go to McDonald's I usually order two double cheeseburgers.