By CambodianAsshole - 25/12/2012 06:41 - United States - Placentia

Today, I opened my Christmas present from my parents. I got a road-side assistance package. I don't own a vehicle, and I don't even have a driver's license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 474
You deserved it 3 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's a sign to get a car and a license

thejewishfuhrer 17

Well now that you have the road side assistance package, the only logical thing to do is get a license and go get a vehicle! Come on OP, think of all the money you'll save since your parents already got you the road-side assistance package...

Comments

Look on the bright side if you get a flat or run out of gas you don't have to do it yourself.

WrongRomance 11

Umm.. Well, perhaps it will be handy in a few years? Maybe you should give it to someone who can use it, and get the feeling of giving for Christmas.

Wow. My boyfriend gave me AAA on our 1st Christmas together. We almost didn't have a 2nd, but it turns out he's a good one. Five years and counting!

winkydog4056 16

#14_But Winky is assuming that YOU have a license and an automobile when the 'one' gave you such a heartfelt gift.

You don't take hints very well, do you? They want you to get a car and move out of their house.

But don't want you to break down without having anyone to call for assistance. Cruel AND kind!

No, they also don't want you to call them when something goes wrong. They'll get you an emergency credit card next and never have to talk to you again OP

BellaBelle_fml 23

After you typed out every other word in your comment, you couldn't have typed out your as well?! Or add a period?

pl18 10

It's a hint of what your getting later!

Well Op they just want to make sure well you're walking down the street you don't bust a shoe lace or something when you're alone those things can be difficult to handle by yourself.

winkydog4056 16

#21_Right...'Roadside Assistance, how can I help you?' 'Uh, I busted my shoelace trying to rescue a cat from a tree. Can you bring me a new shoelace, a pretty pink one?'. 'Go get it yourself cockbite!' Yeah, that worked real well.....

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#57- Wow, I'm surprised you didn't refer to yourself in the third person at all in that comment.

That is so horrible of your parents - they don't even deserve to have children if they're going to treat them like that.

barefootchic 6

I didn't know it was child abuse when your kids don't get what they want.

florido_fml 10

Nobody gets what they want for christmas, thats why the best gift is the one you give yourself :)