By veevee - 17/08/2009 08:31 - Australia

Today, I noticed my dishwasher wouldn't turn on. After shelling out $120 call-out fee, I was a little miffed when the technician walked in, pressed the 'unlock' function and walked out again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 816
You deserved it 53 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

This is why you femenist women need to stop scaring away all of the men that pass through their lonely, estrogen-ravaged lives. However, you are helping the economy by calling for maintenence. This is just our way of getting our alimony back.

Ha, your comment is completely invalidated by the fact that you can't spell.

Anyone could make this mistake. It's not a female thing. Sexist commentators, knock it off.

vdubz 0

people with common sense wouldn't make this mistake, so no, not anyone could. but you are right that it's not the gender that is important. It is the common sense.

anyone could. I have shown up to service calls where the power switch was off, or the device was unplugged, once a printer was just out of paper. It happens. It's actually fairly common and sometimes involves multiple people just not thinking of the solution.

Sun_Kissed18, you're not the only one..

lexilovesyou 0

YDI for being a lazy bish. DO YOUR FREAKIN DISHES WITH YOUR HANDS. Seriously? 120$?? Did they come from Europe or something? I can't even imagine how much did you pay for dishwasher if CALL OUT is 120$, geez.

How hard is it to look around on the control panel for something like "Unlock"? Seems like some people are either lazy or just don't have common sense.

#21, maybe it was a new dishwasher, you never know.

i_is_a_tr00l 0
renyark209 0

Wow, is it dumbassfuckup day? Because ove been reading alot about idiots.

vdubz 0

Someone had to have locked it....YDI for calling a repairman without even noticing your own dishwasher has an unlock function on it. I doubt it was hidden. Obviously not if you (or a family member) locked it in the first place.

Kristoffer 35

YDI. Grats on the idiot tax.