By Eliza - 04/04/2012 03:40 - United States - San Antonio

Today, I noticed a strange lady following me around in the mall. After a while I began to get creeped out, so I confronted her. Apparently she has to make sure everything she buys is better than what I buy. After a long silence she said, "What? You never noticed me before?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 289
You deserved it 2 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She must've been pretty bored to have the drive to pursue you for that long o_O

Just....what?? I need a scoreboard for FMLs that are in dire need of a WTF?! button...

ManUrLifeSucks 1

I said. MOVE BITCH GET OUT DA WAY! Ur hella creepy i got to get AWAY!!!

From your nickname, I shall assume you are a female... At least that means she's not that-kind-of-attracted to you... Unless... You know... If I were you I'd really get pissed off and freaked... Just warn her about the pepper spray next time... You know, the one you keep next to your purse handgun and balisong knife + the Molotov cocktail...

All the better for me to keep you wondering, my dear...

Are you seriously suggesting that OP should keep a Molotov cocktail in her purse?

bizarre_ftw 21

87 - Actually the Molotov cocktail made sense to me, it was the pepper spray that seemed like a bit of an.... Overkill?

kleopath 11

Why would a female need to buy better products than a male? They don't tend to have the same products.

If you didn't give a damn, darling, you wouldn't have brought it up.

And this is when you file for a restraining order against her, or at least report her to the police for stalking. If there's documentation of her creepy behaviour then you can probably get the restraining order. It might seem extreme but that's really just crazy, just cause she hasn't done anything violent yet doesn't mean she won't. Besides, if she's forced to stay away from you then maybe she'll have to find a good productive hobby...

DCFan 9

Haha 28 got your bitch ass!!!

FYL. This woman seems to be the right kind of crazy to not hurt anyone but enough to creep you out. Not sure much can be done here. Tell shop security if it happens again, they might get her off your back somehow.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

the creep factor in my mind is certainly over 9000 on this one....

twistedlovex 0

Props for making the allusion :)