By BlackRavenWings - 21/11/2010 22:36 - United States

Today, I noticed a picture in an elderly patients room, of a pretty girl in a bikini. Trying to be funny and lighten the mood, I said, "Looks like you have some good eye candy to help you recover faster." With a stern look he replied, "That's my granddaughter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 910
You deserved it 35 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm just curious, what kind of granddaughter gives a picture of herself in a bikini to her grandfather? I also have to ask what kind of grandpa frames it and has it brought to the hospital? I'm sure he must of had more appropriate photos of her so why bring that one? Was he trying to spark some doctors attention and want to date her? the whole damn thing is just creepy.

gusgus36 5

whatever, he should expect it if he's gonna have a bikini pic of her. Kinda weird really

Comments

everluck23 0

that's a little weird. but I doubt the grandfather is a creep or he would've agreed with the OP's comment. the granddaughter probably gave him the picture because she thinks she looks hot and she wants everyone to show her pic off when she can't.. and her grandfather thinks she is just the sweetest thing ever.

24, ever luck, did u draw that pic, ur display? beautiful lol

She probably took the picture after she got off the pole.

His granddaughter might not have given him that photo at all. Her parents may have brought pictures in and that happens to be the one they gave him of her. When my grand dad was in the hosptal my parents put up pictures from various vacations we had gone on so he would see where we went. Though thankfully none of me in a bikini...

RedPillSucks 31

That's pretty funny, considering you're in a nurse costume sporting much cleavage. When I'm in the old folks home send me a bikini clad picture so I can recover faster. I'll claim you're my granddaughter if anyone asks.

Considering your profile picture which is viewed by far more people than would have been at your grand dad's hospital I don't see why you would care. PS. Rats someone beat me to it. I'll leave it here anyhow... I agree Red.

Her username is milf762010. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

YDI for being ignorant of your residents' family members as well as for the comma splice in the first sentence.

Lilllly_1316 0

I'm pretty sure a sick old man wouldn't have a picture of some girl in a bikini. So you'd have to guess it's family. And it's sure as hell not his wife. Use your head.

WTF is wrong with you guys? Why can't a grand dad have a picture of his grand daughter in a bikini? You must live in a really disturbed society. OP, YDI. To me it was very clear that it was a picture of a relative.

sassypants93 17

You are 11 years old. What do you know about society?

RedPillSucks 31

You'd be surprised what an 11year old can learn about society. Not everyone grows up in some isolated suburb.

Illyssa_fml 4

Why would he have a picture of his granddaughter in a bikini?? That's pretty weird

Because it was probably taken on a beach on holiday or something, and is probably a good picture of her where she looks happy and pretty. There's nothing wrong with him having pictures of his grandchildren, and the bikini is irrelevant. If it was a picture of his grandsons in swimming shorts, would that be so weird?

ulicksam 0

Idiot. That should have been the first thing that came to mind.