By LetItRip - 12/07/2012 20:35 - Czech Republic - Prague

Today, I nailed every single move in my routine at a gymnastics competition. I then finished off with a perfect split, letting out a fart loud enough to wake up a kid in China. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 557
You deserved it 3 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kballa21 2

Better lay off those beans...

Comments

A100893 30

You did a perfect routine and didn't critically injure yourself. Remember: It could always be worse. Like being showered in hot coffee because you left it on the roof of your car or something like that.

TheCaterpiller 6

Heh heh heh, reference to previous FML there

winnerme123 8

Or ended in final destination 5 style.

butterybiscuit 6

That may be the best comment ive ever seen.

That's really awkward, but I'm sure if you laugh it off, they will laugh with you. Plus, your performance was good so it'll take away from the embarassement!

So thats what woke me up you know it was 3 am here when you did that.

Poor kid was disturbed from his slumber.

I wonder if he thought it was from a nightmare. Still, I'd rather be woken up by a fart than standing on one of your shrooms >.>

unknown_user5566 26

I'm so deficient when it comes to physical feats that I'm still in awe of you being able to do the splits, OP. Because of your physical abilities, I find it hard to say your life sucks. You are flexible and can flip your way across a room- that is ******* awesome. ;)

I think all gymnastics routines should end with a fart. That would be challenging. Instant disqualification for a shart.

I was a gymnast, and they often do. Also, needing to pee after a routine was a frequent problem.

GlitterAngel 8

Bahahahaha!! Omg! I love the comments to this FML!

You know what they say, better out than in.

GovernorGeneral 8

... How do you take in a fart?

IzabellaBlack 0
nightowl713 25

While passing gas in front of a lot of people is embarrassing(especially people who are already there to judge you), don't be hard on yourself. All that matters is that you had an amazing performance and that those judges are there to only judge your technique, and poise. By not reacting to the embarrassing moments, you show great poise!