By Anonymous - 23/07/2012 07:35 - Canada - Brampton

Today, I mowed over a bird while mowing the lawn. It wasn't dead, so I had to mow over it a second time to put it out of its misery. Now there are pieces of dead bird all over my lawn and I can't sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 130
You deserved it 19 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This could be a horror movie... Or a game. Angry, zombie birds.

I can't believe the bird didn't fly away :o

Comments

perdix 29

The first pass was just an accident, but the second pass made you a murderer. Sleep tight!

What, and you would have just left it there to slowly die rather than quickly putting it out of it's misery?

perdix 29

No, I'd hire people to mow my lawn for me, so I can stay inside and watch C-SPAN in my underwear, and not deal with death and murder in reality.

#29, You have the stomach for a Senate subcommittee hearing, but not death and murder? You may be tougher than you think.

You lay your head on your pillow and hear the faint "tweet tweet" of the bird coming back to get you....

OhDearBetrayal 25

I sense a horror movie in the making.

You didn't even try to wing it and tweet its injuries? I may be crowing here, but running it over a second time was robin it of any chance of survival. You could have at least tried mouth-to-bill resuscitation!

Are you kidding!? I'm pretty sure the first pass of being run over by a lawn more is enough to say it's done for

ACLS? Advanced Cardinal Life Support?

thrAsHeRr9081 16

49 - Please enlighten me as to how an Epi-pen and generic Valium would be useful in this situation...

skyeyez9 24

Was the bird so mangled the first time that it wouldn't survive? I don't think I could have mowed it a second time :(

My brother almost ran over a nest of baby rabbits one time... *shudder*

Didn't see the "almost" the first time. Somehow, a litter of cute baby rabbits seems worse than a bird.

I laughed so hard when I read this. I love watching maggots wiggle around inside of dead birds. Also I'd give the dead pieces to my kittens to play with.

Good one, but cats only like to eat birds because they're fun to catch... When they're alive.

You don't watch whats in front of the mower while mowing? I hope you don't let your kids outside while your doing lawn work. KEEP CLEAR, I'M GONNA MOW THE LAWN AND TXT 3 FRIENDS @ ONCE

it's a bird, stupid. if the grass was tall enough, it would've hidden the bird. think, for once in your life.

128- Don't you think that harshness was a little uncalled for? No need to sling insults around.

miyaviichan 27