By Anonymous - / Sunday 11 May 2014 19:22 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments

Or just call the parents, they could probably straighten everything out for OP. Of that doesn't work then yes, call the cops

No wonder they didn't tell you! Haha but seriously you don't have to put up with him in any way, it's your house and if he doesn't stop get the police involved.

Loading data…