By Anonymous - 01/03/2012 16:37 - New Zealand

Today, I missed an important phone call. It's been so long since someone has called me that I didn't recognize my own ringtone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 489
You deserved it 4 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP "where's that music coming from? Ugh, so annoying! Why won't it stop? Oh, good it stopped." picks up phone to play FarmVille..."%*^€#!"

Andr913 13

I clicked on you. No, you're not.

Comments

Hey, think on the bright side... U missed an important call, you're lonely, you're on fml.... Well... Uhhhh... Yeah, your life sucks...

I just leave my phone on vibrate in my pocket all the time. I often call my own phone just for, uh, fun.

Vibrate mode doesn't quite do it for me, as my member is not located on the side of my leg. However, if you're a girl, you got to gyrate your hips if you want to vibrate your lips!

The worst part is that....I can totally relate lol

shankle1234 0

For your picture... If you turn it to the left wont it be colder not hotter! Or am I looking at the pictures in the wrong order

perdix 29

A good ringtone for you would be Beck's "Soy un perdedor." Are you so unpopular that you don't know how to use the fancy-schmanztzy features like caller ID to return missed calls?

This is why we don't have nice things.

reldnahceus 8

Yeah- I don't get many either. Mostly texts.

toenibbler 14

Could be because of your profile picture, it sort of… puts people off so to speak.

I've seen your picture all over the Internet. How do we know you're really you and not some 45 year old man pretending to be a girl?

pinkcrayola 0

It's okay no one calls me either. :/

wlddog 14

I would call more often, but you brought a crappy present to my birthday party. Then you eat all the ice cream. That cake was very dry, and we all needed it.

pinkcrayola 0

Well it's your fault for having such a dry cake. And I'm sorry that you didn't like the Edward underwear that I got you, next time I'll buy you the pair with Jacobs mouth.