By spastic hardon - 12/12/2013 21:01 - Australia - Templestowe

Spicy
Today, I misplaced my phone at small house party. I found it later, but not before being called a sick bastard by my crush. It seems one of my "friends" sent her a cock pic with my phone, and now she wants nothing to do with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 006
You deserved it 5 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a dick move by your friend... ba dum tiss!

Perhaps keep better track of your personal belongings. And maybe find better "friends."

Comments

Have you told her it wasn't you? And if she's having a hard time believing someone who's telling the truth, that's her problem.

a pic of his dingaling or yours? if it WAS yours, why do have those pics and who the heck are you sending them to? lol

Who he is sending them to is none of your business. As to why he may have them, have you not heard of sexting? lol

BlockOfRedStone 25

It was more than likely just a dick pic OP's friend found on Google Images,

well if it was his, then he put himself in this mess. ever heard of a password?..

Sathane 21

That why God invented passcodes to lock your phone. Use it.

God? Really? I don't think God gives a shit about phone passcodes..!

Steve95401 49

Wouldn't she recognize your dick?

Pyro_Wolf 17

She's just a crush! I dunno how it works wherever you are.. But in most places in the world this is the stage where you plot how to land the girl and showing her your **** definitely isn't the way.

DavidKnows 11

#62 +#55, he isn't showing EVERYONE, just his GF. Since she didn't recognize it was a different penis, she obviously hasn't seen HIS yet. If she hasn't seen it, they aren't that deep into the relationship yet. Some kind of sexual interaction generally starts fairly early (at least 1-3 months) into a relationship. So how MUCH of a GF is she really?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#67- Sexual activity in a relationship usually starts 1-3 months into the relationship? Whaaat? Isn't that a little early? Took 2 years for my boyfriend and I to make out (granted, at that point we were 15 or 16, but still). I couldn't imagine being sexual that early... (We're both 18 now so there's no issues, but we've been together for almost 5 years now).

You should start keeping better track of your phone, especially around drunk people, and especially if it's not locked. But if she's an understanding person, she'll probably hear you out.

Never, and I mean NEVER let anyone get your phone. OP had to learn that the hard way.

Jelbeztok 17

i recommend putting a lock on your phone, finding new friends, and try to talk to your crush.

perdix 29

"Don't be afraid -- mine is much smaller!" Face it, you've got no chance with her now, maybe your self-effacing humor might turn things around.

Perdix, that might be the best advice I've ever seen you give on this site. I applaud you, sir.