By Anonymous - 31/05/2009 03:34 - United States

Today, I met this really nice guy at the mall and he gave me his number. Later that night, I texted him. We got on the subject of food, and I started talking about how much I love veal. He responded with saying I was supporting animal murder, that I should go to hell and lose his number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 091
You deserved it 20 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I mean, it's not the most politically correct meat on the planet. It seems he may be a vegetarian. You should probably lose his number anyway. I mean, you met him at the mall.

Wow, well if hes going to be like that for not being vegan, not worth your time. I'm vegetarian myself but I realize it's not for everyone.

Comments

Imawhalerider 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
srhsrhsrh 0

couldn't have been any more correct that this guy!^

not true at all. sometimes it's religious

pinkcrayola 0

It's a personal choice. You don't want people telling you not to eat meat, so you shouldn't tell people they have to eat it.

The_madmax 23

You can't change the way people view animal life/cruelty, and you being a jerk definitely won't help. Its also idiotic to say they wouldn't be here if their ancestors didn't eat meat. The ancestors could have if they chose to.

You should ask him to take a chill pill. Or is that not vegan friendly? :(

Good thing you found out sooner rather than later. That he's a prick, not that he's a vegetarian.

Tell him 1) baby seal tastes much better than veal. 2) PETA nut jobs ae as bad as religious fanatics. 3) You are gladly losing his number because he's an ass. 4) Veal is a very healthy food since it hasn't been exposed years of growth hormones and antibiotics.

Oh you know, a baby cow locked up in a small space so it can't move so that when it's killed it will taste 'yummier'. I'm not a vegetarian but I'm strongly against veal

RLJJ 0

That's an asshole. It's not a big loss. By the way, to day I'm planning to cook an osso bucco. I'll have a thought for you.

I thought they legally changed the word from "veal" to "tortured baby cow"? Either way, he clearly isn't worth to date if he's got such a narrow mind. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say!

Glam_fml 0

Be happy you got away from him! He sounds like one of those crazy PETA people to me.

Maybe you're crazy because you don't have a problem with living creatures being murdered for your short term pleasure..

zyxwvutsrqponmlk_fml 0

372, you're just proving 19's point, murdering animals, yes, we've been doing before Catholicism spawned crazy ass lunatics like you.....