By ohai ur hawt, wanna fuzzzZzZZzzZzz - 04/04/2014 23:20 - Mexico - Mexico

Spicy
Today, I met a really nice girl at a club, and we went back to my place. I was finally going to lose my virginity, but just as she started kissing me, I panicked and ended up fainting. When I came to, I was still clothed, and she was long gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 500
You deserved it 13 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

10showgirl 16

Your first time shouldn't be with a stranger... Good luck!

Comments

Well hopefully she didn't rob u of anything apart frim your dignity, which btw was long gone too.

That sucks OP :( hopefully next time will be better, if not third times the charm.

In 15 years from now, "And that's how I met your mother".

If you are going to lose your virginity, at least give it to someone you care about.

Not everyone wants something meaningful. Some people just want sex. Although my opinion is losing your virginity to a stranger isn't the best idea, doesn't make someone wrong if that's how they willfully choose to do it.

I really hate when people try to impose their own values onto other people. People can have sex with whoever they damn well please. YOU say that they should care about the person because of YOUR values. OP may not, nor does he have to share those same values. For some people their first time doesn't need to be special. Some people just want to have sex, and that's perfectly ok.

PresidentNorth 16

Can't stop everyone from having an opinion. Kind of the whole point of free will.. You get mad people impose their values onto others but aren't you imposing how you feel about imposers?

Your attempt to make me look stupid failed, please try again. You say that everyone can have an opinion, because that's free will, and that's true. However, you can have an opinion without trying to tell other people how to live THEIR lives.

Merylwen 24

@88 Everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinion. But you're the only one being aggressive about it.

They said to "at least try". Not really telling them how to live their lives... I say **** it, everyone is gonna say what they want, and it's always going to bother or offend somebody else. Like me. Like it's bothering you. Like it's bothering the people attacking you with commments. Oh well.

How is saying that imposing things on people is wrong, imposing? It just means that OP can lose his virginity the way he chooses (given its legal), and that its not nice of us to tell him he shouldn't do it the way he chose. Its simply stating that others may chose to have sex differently that you and that, while its okay for you to voice your opinion, its not nice to say that others should follow your opinion too.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Nice try dude, people saying first time should be special is overrated. Better luck next time.

Hopefully when you lose your virginity it'll be to someone you've got to know first. There's so much pressure on one night stands as it's solely on the pleasure. No wonder you fainted, considering you haven't done it before. it feels so much better in every way with someone you've fall for

I feel like a one night stand would be less pressure, since it doesn't mean much. It definitely could cause more anxiety though, since your sexual partner isn't someone you can really trust. Also, talking and getting to know each others sexual preferences is important and its harder to communicate with someone you just met.

Capitan 15

At least you woke up in the same spot.

The idea of virginity is way overrated. It doesn't matter how you lose it, but if it's some girl you just met, you'd better hope she's really nice and/or that you're both drunk enough to not care about your performance.

Don't let it get you down; if she was that nice of a person she would have stayed to make sure you were okay.