By SuperJesus - 01/02/2009 10:27 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I masturbated 3 times to the thought of my wife because we don't have sex anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 439
You deserved it 8 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imdead 0

You need to look into whether or not she might be cheating on you.

That was the saddest story ever. I know what you mean, had a period where my gf and i were the same. It was the most depressing thing ever, especially when the only one you want is her and have no inclination to cheat.

Comments

there is a very simple resolution to this..... **** YOUR WIFE. i'm sure she'll appreciate it, if she's not already doing the mailman. this is completely your fault and you should have the intelligence to realize that if she doesn't get it from you, she'll get it elsewhere. you obviously can't satisfy her, so don't be surprised when she leaves you.

Wow you are truly the worst person on this planet.

spitfire921 0

wow sir even with the no nookie you've been getting you still thought of her i have to say that makes a big difference, talk with her let her know you love her and that you wanna do that sexy bod of hers ;) nevertheless my sympathies friend

AlexC_fml 0

start cheating!! and why did you get married? dumb ****.

The hell is wrong with you? Some people actually find marriage and loyalty important

My heart goes out to you, man! However, I agree with previous posters. If you really care about salvaging your relationship, you should probably talk to your wife about your feelings and try to make her understand that they are valid. If not, then for the benefit of both of you, you should probably go your separate ways! The best of luck to you both!

The real question is, who IS having sex with your wife.

Zwienda 6

Try and find out why she does not want to have sex with you! Talk things out and see if you guys can get the passion back! Good luck, hopefuly you guys will work things ou!

dude your life is F&%#ed!hahahahaha no booty for you! no,but seriously,u should look into cheating on her.divorces are expensive

at least you don't think of other women! :) but FYL. tell her about it.