By cristy91 - 10/07/2013 04:01 - United States - Orlando

Today, I made two cakes. One for my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow, the other for my family so they wouldn't eat the birthday cake. I came home to find they ate half of each. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 264
You deserved it 4 288

cristy91 tells us more.

Okay, to answer a few questions: yes, the flavors were the same. Yes, my parents knew I'd be baking two cakes. The reason they ate from each is that my grandma put the "family" cake in the fridge without telling anyone, so they assumed the remaining cake was for them (grandma is a little forgetful). No, I can't combine them, I used "half" but it's half for one and a bit more than 1/3 from the other. No, not putting laxatives, I love baking and they bought me more ingredients to use.

Top comments

slam the remaining halves on to their faces. sort of like Tom and Jerry.

lionkat456 28

Let me guess, you made different flavors? Or they felt like being jackasses.

Comments

Seriously. What is wrong with your family

If you don't want people eating something, a lock and key is the only solution.

Wow that just takes the cake. To thank them you should bake the another cake filled with laxatives. Sit back and await results.

CharresBarkrey 15

Haha, you're having quite the problems with autocorrect today, aren't you? :)

Auto correct issues or not, this is a great idea for revenge. I would then video the fight over the bathroom and upload to YouTube.

Is this what they call half or best of both worlds... If so, then it's occupants are trolling all over them....

Next time, bake a cake with plenty of salt, no sugar. They won't eat your cakes again.

I know a guy who kept getting his lunch stolen by a coworker, so he put a wad of hair into a grilled cheese sandwich one time. Needless to say, he never had a problem with his food getting stolen again after that.

Wizardo 33

You know what they say, two halves make a whole. Just jazz it up with more icing and it shouldn't be feeling disjointed anymore

That was a dick move they did they should pay for you to get an already made cake at a bakery or walmart

Your family needs to help you make a new cake... This time they don't get any 'cause they were being assholes....

I'm pretty sure they had to know one was for your boyfriend... You could also make your family a special cake full of laxatives! I hope you had enough time to make a new one and hide it from your family.