By loverpants - 14/08/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I made the "Good luck, We'll miss you!" sign for my own going away party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 846
You deserved it 5 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw, that's the saddest thing I heard all day. It's almost as bad as singing Happy Birthday to yourself :(

missmarley93 1

aww that sucks :( FYL :( I hate when people vote YDI for ones like this where they in no way deserve itt.

Comments

esklstar 0

*gives iGreenDay the medal of ultimate jackassery*

cryssycakesx3 22

Wow... thats really lame. atleast you didn't pay people to come.... my friend did that. i was the only friend there, she didnt tell me that. but its probably true hehee

Why would you do that? It makes you seem creepy and lonely.

Andystylish 0

but the thing is from now on he has such a creepy and "lonely" experience which most of us don't have...what a acomplishment! 10 points! seriously, I feel sorry 4 the op

I don't see what the big deal is. The way it's worded makes it sound more like "Today I had a going away party and I helped set up." rather than "Today I had to throw myself a going away party because everyone hates me." I mean, it must have been pathetic if they're complaining about it, but there isn't much information to judge from.

Well... you see, most people throw going away parties for that person either as a surprise or without that person's help. Kind of like how you wouldn't expect someone to help with their own birthday party. It's not a selfish thing, just traditional. Plus, this is the OP making her own "We'll miss you!" sign, which is pretty sad: she's not missing HERSELF...

uh?.... am i the only one that didn't understand the vocab freak up here ?

What words exactly were difficult for you to process?

sublime93 0

23: NO ONE GIVES A **** YOU **** Anyway this fml is super sad

Well YDI for speaking on behalf of your friends.

I'm having a day where I feel like this could've happened to me. ..Though I'd need the money to go somewhere, first.