By hickey - 05/02/2010 10:35 - United States

Today, I made out with my friend for the first time. He gave me a hickey that can't be hidden. I'm the president of my church youth group and I have to help give a seminar on keeping your body like a holy temple... Tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 946
You deserved it 62 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

you could of told him not to give you a hickey or not let him suck on our neck period. YDI!!!

Comments

lifegrdlover 0

i have three brothers who use to come home with hickeys all the time...take a frozen spoon and place it on the hickey for about 30 min and then take a concealer about 2 shades lighter then ur skin color and place it on there...let it dry for about 10 min and then take a concealer thats ur skin color and place that on top of it...if that doesn't work wear a turtle neck :-)

girlygirl666 0

Yeah, hold a frozen spoon on it for 30 minutes. After about 2 minutes the spoon will not be frozen any longer. You will spend the next 28 minutes looking like a ******* moron for holding a spoon to your neck for no reason. What the ****??

YDI for being hypocritical. You shouldn't work for a cause you obviously can't even do yourself.

xxreikoxx 31

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

People like you give me migraines. I'm a Christian and guess what-- I've had sex before I'm married. Whoopdeefuckingdo. It doesn't make me a bad person because of it.

xxreikoxx 31

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

xxreikoxx. I don't think he's a hypocrite. I'm a Christian and I've had sex too. I don't think that makes me a hypocrit. I think what WOULD make me a hypocrite is if i said 'save yourself for marriage' 'sex outside marriage is a sin' THEN you could call us hypocrites. I respect you and your decisions a lot, but i'm just saying.

xxreikoxx 31

Just calling yourself a Christian and saying that you've had sex in the same sentence is bad enough. I won't repeat myself. If you're going to consider yourself 'religious' in the very least, then practice what you preach, which includes not committing fornication. (If anyone asks or assumes, I am a virgin woman and have never made out with anybody; therefore, I'm going to be saying these things without shame or regret.)

I never knew that Christians didn't believe in kissing! I was raised Catholic and I never heard that kissing or making out was a sin! It's not like she had sex with him. They MADE OUT.

It's not about being a Christian and having sex obviously... It's about making out with a friend you're not even dating and then preaching to others about not practicing this sort of behaviour.

xxreikoxx 31

#48, you need to pay more attention to whom the comments are directed to. #51, I could have told you that without you repeating yourself. :P

acesarge 0

Whats the big deal, its just a hickey. Also can you show me the passage in the bible that says "thou shalt not make out"? She isn't a hypocrite. If she had sex with the guy she would be a hypocrite. As for having to give your seminar just say you are feeling sick(say you have the runs or something like that so no one will ask questions) and can't make it if you are that worried about it.

I was replying to 43, 54. 56. There's plenty of things the bible says. I doubt there's a passage saying "thou shalt not suck ****" either but I don't think many religious people would consider that as treating your body like a holy temple.

sarahberah 0

Hey, xxreikoxx, I really am trying to say this in the most non-judgemental, friendly (Christian to other Christian way) Matthew 7:1-5 "Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. 2 For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3 Why do you see the speck in your neighbor's eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your neighbor, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' while the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye." Do I believe it was wrong for her to allow somthing like that to continue to a point she regrets? Yes. As a leader of the youth group she should be a leader (Romans 14:13) "Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way." But still, not your place, or mine, to judge her. Thank you, I know I am long winded.

girlygirl666 0

I lol'd at "People like you give me migraines".

#54: I was commenting on what you were saying. You're calling the OP a hypocrite when there is nothing in the Bible about not kissing or making out. I get the feeling that you aren't that old and therefore don't have a whole lot of real life experience. It's easy to say, "I am a virgin woman and have never made out with anybody; therefore, I'm going to be saying these things without shame or regret" when you havent actually been in the situation. If you have, that's your choice and it doesn't mean that you are the only right one. I hadn't "made out" with anyone till I was 17. Doesn't mean I thought I was better than anyone else. The leader of my church (my monsignor) is the ultimate in practicing what he preaches, and also understanding that humans will make mistakes. It's human nature. He preaches loving others as you love yourself and compassion. He has shown all of that time and again. If I ever need to look to someone who isn't a hypocrite, I have him, not some chick who thinks she's better than everyone else because she's a virgin and has never made out with anyone.

47: Why don't you stfu?! There's nothing wrong with sex before marriage as long as you love eachother.

girlygirl666 0

@xxreikoxx. You call yourself a Christian? Your holier-than-thou attitude makes you a hypocrite. Who do you think you are, all but straight up calling idkweird and others who disagree with you *****? I think you are a judgemental, sactimonious little bitch who needs to get laid. I suggest some anal. Maybe that will dislodge that stick that's up your ass. No disrespect intended, of course.

thank you #66! and ya reiko, I wanna know were it says kissing or making out is a sin? and just cause you say you're a Christian doesn't mean you're preaching.

xxreikoxx 31

You're all twisting my words...nowhere did I say or imply 'holier-than-thou.' If you can't handle the truth, then avoiding the subject would be in your best interest.

And before you keep talking about how sex before marriage is a horrible sin, think about the fact that so many people in the bible were never married and they had sex. And even then, are you honestly going to do EVERYTHING the bible says to do? If so, then you'll have to beat your wife then sit on the roof to reflect upon it. Don't try to trick me-I know the bible-I USED to roman catholic until I realised how much bull it all is. Now I'm agnostic and things are fine. Don't call somebody a hypocrite if you're going to be hypocritical yourself!

youthink_fml 0

You religious freaks are all hypocrites. But some of you give the best ********. YDI.

xxreikoxx 31

#17, don't be so quick to judge us all simply because of one person's stupidity. Not all of us are hypocrites. I'm not defending the OP, I'm defending myself and my beliefs, since OP and I could easily be from two totally different denominations.

@17 I'm one of those religious freaks that gives the best ******** :)

The best ******** that you'll never get.

youthink_fml 0

Obvioulsy I have or I wouldn't know.

#70: I went to an all girls Catholic high school....I have no doubt he actually knows.

How does it make sense to say that being chaste is like treating your body as a holy temple, this makes no figurative sense whatsoever. The fact that we defecate, urinate, flatulate, sternutate, etc, etc should be enough to defile our bodies well beyond being a pristine temple.

Well said. It baffles me when my friends talk about purity as if it's synonymous with lack of experience.

*facepalm* They're talking in the moral sense, according to their beliefs...and as far as everything you mentioned our body does, it does that to get rid of waste/ protect itself.

uhohuscrewedup 0

Well you shouldn't preach when you don't follow it yourself so ydi

050294 0

Practice what you preach, hypocrite, YDI