By ahhhhhh - 12/02/2015 17:23 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, I made my mom breakfast in bed for her birthday. She was naked when I went to give it to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 627
You deserved it 6 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not called a birthday suit for nothing.

If she was sleeping, pretend like you didn't see. Best not to scar both of you.

Comments

TordNorski 30

Understand you're lucky. My parents exercise the freedom to be nude in their house any time and any way they can.

Nothing wrong with being nude in your own home. I do the same, especially when it's a hot day. It's good for scaring away the Jehovah's witnesses too :)

No there's nothing wrong with it. But it's really disturbing to see your parents walking around naked.

OgBloodRaven 10

I feel like its ok to see your father naked as you are both men. Not gonna lie though if I saw my mother naked I would definitely pour bleach in my eyes and/or track down MIB for the use of the wipe device.

There's definitely something wrong with being naked in front of your kids, whether it's your own house or not! You're choosing to share it with your family and therefore have given up the right to do certain things, like walk around naked.

#56 not everyone is so hung up on nudity as you are. I am of the mind that you do it until either you or your kids are uncomfortable with it. There are nudist camps with children, you know.

Right, however my point is that most kids would be uncomfortable with seeing their parents naked, which in my opinion is when it becomes a problem. I don't think it's fair to make your kids uncomfortable in their own home when they can't even get away from it. Just my opinion.

So we should teach children that nakedness is shameful? Smh. If a parents acting like a perv that's one thing, but being naked in itself isn't wrong

I always fail to understand the big taboo with naked bodies and family members...There's no shame in Anyone's body, especially not a mother's, in her own house/bed.

I don't get it either. I've seen both my parents naked on several occasions, usually while they're changing or getting in and/or out of the shower. (This is more common in hotels when we're all sharing the same space.) It's really not that big of a deal.

This brings breakfast in bed to a whole new level!

SuperMew 22

She was in her birthday suit.

There's this new thing called "knocking", you should try it sometime

PePziNL 20

I would love to try it, can I have 1 knocking please

lhazz11 23

Your mom has the same birthday as my dad :D

sourgirl101 28

I never felt nudity, especially among other women a big deal. Growing up, I saw my mom and sisters naked. I shower at the gym, I'll share a changing room with my girlfriends when we clothes shop. Hell, I even had people in the delivery room when I was in labour. It's just skin. But FYL if it's a big deal to you.