By Anonynonynon - 13/02/2015 19:05 - United States - Kansas City

Today, I'm working for a company that makes over a million dollars a year, yet leaves me with no choice but to pee in a cup because they won't pay to fix the only toilet in the building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 798
You deserved it 2 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fviker95 13

A million dollars a year even in profits isn't that much for a company you need to consider that they have to pay rent, employees, taxes, utilities, merchandise, advertising, and they have to support their family as well so after all that is factored out maybe they can't afford to fix it

adkim78 17

I dunno, if they're stingy enough they won't mind in you pee on their plants then

Comments

crazytwinsmom 25

I'd like to make a different comment but I'd like to know how long has it been broken for?

Depending on the country, that's illegal. If you can, report it.

torchpiggy 7

If it really bothers you so much fix it yourself you can't really expect much from a company that doesn't care.

Why should OP fix it? That would only serve as incentive for the company to continue its bad behavior.

That is just disgusting. Some people are so greedy. Why would they not fix the toilet. Is there an organisation that you an complain too.

Maybe you prefer working for a company that loses money but fixes toilets?

Lol. The bank I used to work for made over $7billion a year (in New Zealand). Between them my parents make $200k+. A million isn't a lot of money for a company.

But it's certainly enough of a profit to fix the toilet!

That is illegal, my work had to build an exterior extension of bathrooms onto the building as there weren't enough for the number of employees. I'd be a whistleblower and bring it up with the proper authorities.

That all depends on local law. most if not all building and sanitation codes are extremely local. his part of the country might not force places to have bathrooms.

A million dollars per year is really not much.