By insurgent - 03/05/2016 08:31 - Belgium - Antwerpen

Today, I'm so lonely, I wrote my number on a desk at my university, hoping someone would text me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 553
You deserved it 2 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When I was in junior high, I used to write notes on my desk in pencil and then the kid who sat at my desk in the other class would read it, erase it, and write back. This went in for a whole semester and I still have no clue who this kid was.

What's your number, I'll text you :)

Comments

Try writing your number on public bathroom stalls OP. That seems to be the preferred method

Yeah if you want nudes and creepy people contacting you lol

hellobobismyname 24

I did that when I was a kid, except with my email, since I didn't have my own phone. It was in a port-a-potty and this girl ended up adding me on MSN and we actually became friends online. I think putting a phone number is a little too dangerous, but an email should be less risky. :)

You could have included your number in the FML, and got a bunch of texts.

angie4 4

I would love to be your friend!? We can all use someone to talk to.

Prepare for the avalanche of penises that will ensue.

I am belgian as well, living in the USA because I found love here, but I am very lonely, and would love to chat, so you can DM me if you want :) (I am a girl)

nobody texts me but I'd rather talk face to face than text. hope you make some friends op

the best thing you can do is say hi to people and put a smile on your face so you look approachable! Maybe join classes you like so you already have something in common, if you can't afford classes asking for directions from someone going your way can lead to pleasant conversation too! Keep your head up , there's new opportunities to shine everyday!

I'd gladly text you but sadly we are from different countries, taxes are too high and I'm running out of credits...