By itscalledaphonecontractretards - 09/08/2016 17:54 - United States

Today, I'm so broke, I resorted to breaking into my old apartment complex to do my laundry in the basement for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 565
You deserved it 1 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Whoever breached our security seemed to have intimate knowledge of our alarm systems. It's as though they were… BORN within the system! Yes, a rogue security protocol escaping like Agent Smith from The M—" "Uh, it could've been one of the previous tenants." "…I guess that sort of makes sense."

NephilimPie 15

You shouldn't be doing this, but I can totally understand how life takes us there sometimes

Comments

awildwhisper 30

If you had the key I guess it's not technically breaking in. if you didn't have the key then add +5 to your stealth

Love all the people voting down the people calling OP out. Breaking into a building to do laundry for free... So really stealing from the landlord and residents since they have to pay for it. I guess the people supporting them would be ok if someone steals their car as long as the thief would use it to drive to work?

While I get your point, it'd be more like using a public pool or going ice skating without paying the entry fee and less like stealing someone's car.

I've had toast for dinner for a week, you'll be fine. You can always go to a relative or friends place.

Saluriel 12

Broke into the old apartment; this is where we used to live...

I don't understand how people can be that broke. I have a shit construction job making $10/hr and I'm not broke. Spend less than you make

da_epic_failman 7

Aren't the police going to arrest you for what you did, since you just wrote about it on here?

You must be waiting for that deposit from your boss. In the meantime don't leave your small dog alone with your clean laundry.

op, just hand wash your stuff like a normal person.