By Wally - 04/01/2010 17:52 - Mexico

Today, I'm in Mexico and am supposed to be skydiving for my Christmas gift. Instead, I'm coming out of the hospital with x-rays, an ankle splint, and a $800 bill because I fell on the bottom step of a flight of stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 983
You deserved it 3 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you aren't skydiving material anyways.

Comments

Your broken ankle might have saved your life. rofl

4's correct sentence would be "An, not a, idiot." So much for "grammar police," you don't even know basic comma and punctuation rules.

greek_angel 0

i wouldn't press my luck sky diving...

BikerMike 0

At least you did not get the *****. You should have demanded FREE health care like the ******* Mexican illegals get in the USA.

Mutantking 0

Actually, Mexico has free health care. For everyone. The only reason he'd get charged was if he went to a private doctor, and if he did he's an idiot for doing so. Otherwise, all other clinics are pretty much free and if he just said he was a national, he would have been fine. Which is what some people do here so they can live, I'm assuming if you were in mexico on vacation, you'd probably lie too in order to get your self patched up for free. I'm going to assume most of you have never been Mexico, but when my brother went to Mexico and broke his foot, he got it patched up COMPLETELY for free, all my dad had to pay for was the bandages they wrapped him with. So while you might be mad that the "illegals" are getting free health care, they're over there giving it away.

What are you complaining about? It's only $800. Consider yourself lucky it wasn't... oh wait. 800 dollars? FYL. (to those who don't get it: By $800 I meant 800 pesos [about 70-odd dollars or a bit less])

bugmenotmofo 34

Today, I'm in Mexico and am supposed to be skydiving, but instead I went stairdiving.

tacoman007 2

It could have been worse, you could have gone skydiving and gotten a parachute that was 'Made in Mexico'.