By Anonymous - 07/05/2010 08:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'm having a nice evening out on the town. After my complimentary round of drinks for my birthday, my friend walks in with a big pink gift-box. It was an inflatable... erm... 'friend.' Which then got unwrapped in front of several of my other friends. And several members of my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 904
You deserved it 4 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

is he talking about a blow up doll? if so, that's hilarious :)

skyeyez9 24

Well, at least your friends love ya. Some fml's on here talk about friends not showing up at their b day party, stiffing them with a huge restaurant bill, or significant other dumping them at their own party.

Comments

perdix 29

You're family is hoping you'll marry her because she'll be the "fun one" of the couple. If they have to tolerate your pathetic, whiny ass at Thanksgiving, the least they should get are endless ******** from your ... erm... friend.

what's the friend she's talking about? a *****, vibrator, other things?

keven501 12

It's a blow up sex doll you retard

lyk omg ur lyf iz soo ovr. GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! If they found your personal blowup doll hidden in your closet then yes, FYL. This happens to everyone.

you seem to have some experience about blow up dolls

Do I? What in my comment suggests that? haha I don't because I prefer real people to plastic.

I have a cousin who has a pretty big ego. We got him one of these and it was pretty funny. Even funnier a few months later when he was giving his mate a lift in the car, and when going through the boot his mate was like "What's this?". Turned out my cousin put it in the boot and forgot about it. Gotta have a sense of humour about these things. Particularly at 18ths.

stewpididiot 11

You should have looked at it, Yelled "This has been used"!, and thrown it at him !!

macgirl21 0

thts funny as hell. me and my friends have done tht as a present many times and it's always funny. why you so uptight?

skyeyez9 24

When I was deployed, a friend if mine was given a blow up doll as a joke. A few days later, the doll had army acu's someone put on it. Another guy somehow got her an access badge made with her pic on it. The building we lived in had our names on the door and someone wrote "Apple" underneath which was the doll's name. It kinda became a company mascot, and was hilarious to see "Apple" sitting at a desk with her vacant stare and open mouth while strategic meetings were going in.

novelty gifts, this is not a fml. you are just a guy who can't take jokes.