By Anonymous - 26/01/2017 00:00

Spicy
Today, I'm dating a guy who's back hair is longer than his dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 279
You deserved it 1 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CBL88 25

It's your choice to date the guy - if you don't like it, then don't date him.

Superbaker123 14

That sounds like more of an f his life

Comments

player69badboy 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
lone_fenrir_1 1

*looks at both hair and penis* I'm sorry it's not You, wait its not me its you, baby dick I'm breaking up with you. ...That's what you sound like

In that case the question becomes how long and agile his tongue is?

In that case the question becomes how long and agile his tongue is?

Well, he has to date someone who doesn't know the difference between "who's" and "whose", so I'd say it's a fair tradeoff.

CreativeName1 6

Why am I seeing so many reposts?

If you can show us evidence that this is a repost we'll happily delete it! We wouldn't want things to get monotonous around here.

bobsanction 18

I don't know about the rest of you, but I suddenly feel much better about myself.

cootiequeen4444 11

I feel like you are exaggerating maybe? Unless you are dating a lhasa apso or some other furry creature, which is highly illegal might I add. I just can't imagine a person with back hair at least idk 3 inches long... and i dont want to imagine such a thing. no offense. I am not a fan of body hair personally. But on that note, I agree with person who said something along the lines of you are choosing to date him so why are you complaining? I feel sorry for the dude to be honest. No one deserves such judgmental passive aggression. I know names weren't dropped but I still find it bitchy. If it bothers you so much just dump him (try not to be an asshole about it though). don't lead him along while dissing him behind his back. You wouldn't like that very much if he was talking shit about you behind your back, anonymously or not, I'd bet. I bet 5 dollars you spoke to at least a couple friends about it too and thus I bet it hasn't even been totally anonymous... An actually good person is like a ******* unicorn. that poops gold, barfs diamonds and bleeds uhhh expensive liquid stuff I dunno.

mickel420_fml 0

Actually, it isnt highly illegal in many states..... just saying. not that im ok with it.