By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 05:47 - United States

Today, I'm being admitted to the hospital for severe exhaustion. Why am I exhausted? For spending 12 hours at the hospital while my sister gave birth. The same hospital I'm being admitted to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 873
You deserved it 5 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

samikitty961 8

you have severe exhaustion for being awake for 12 hours? thats only half of a day!

pnutbudajelly 0

I work at a hospital and had to cover a sick nurse's shift last week. I worked 14 hours straight without a break, on top of having been up 10 hours prior to that. Either you got totally duped into letting them admit you, or you're an abnormally weak individual...

Comments

Oh do you know OP's sister? because nowhere in this FML does it say the baby's gender.

Uh so then you do realize that you're saying that YOU could be wrong as well? Do YOU know OP's sister?

If you've been admitted for exhaustion after just being there, I hope like hell your sister is alright! Must have been a hardcore labour. o_o

Sounds like someone's jealous her sister's getting all the attention...

ban_anaa 0

Right? The sister just gave birth and op is complaining about twelve hours! ******* ridiculous.

perdix 29

I'm glad you wrote that, so I didn't have to.

Look at the bright side Now OP's family will give a get well soon card to OP and a Congratulation card to OP's sister. At the same time. Killing two birds with one stone.

Hopefully they don't send them in the same envelope!!

Not every one can be mr. manly Tough guy like you, oh wait, your a pussy who hides behind your computer calling people weak. Like you know what happen in those 12 hours.

Well yeah but OP sister got it worse, and i haven't seen her FMlL

izzy7 11

Being awake for 12 hours makes you exhausted?! Some of us work those hours on a daily basis. Grow up.

Severe exhaustion for being at a hospital for 12 hours? My god toughen up.

I know, huh. I've spent way over 12 hours at a hospital before and never got exhaustion

Ammi 7

I've stayed awake for two days straight on several occasions, usually without really resting. I wasn't hospitalized. I've worked 70 hour weeks. I wasn't hospitalized. I've been an insomniac my entire life and am usually exhausted, and have never been hospitalized for it. Seriously, 12 hours of activity was enough to exhaust you that much? Toughen up!!! I have a feeling your sister has more right to be tired than you do, and I doubt she appreciates you wussing out on her baby's first day!

So you're tired? And you were admitted to the hospital for exhaustion? What the **** does that even mean? GO THE **** HOME AND SLEEP IN YOUR OWN GODDAMNED BED! You're occupying a hospital bed that someone who is ACTUALLY SICK may need. Asshole.

MsMeiriona 2

Hey Doc, dunno if this makes it less pathetic, but when this was in moderation it mentioned 36 hours of partying before the 12 in the hospital. Guessing it doesn't help much, but there it is. Wonder if the OP meant dehydration, not exhaustion....

Severe exhaustion from sitting in a hospital doing nothing for 12 hours?! Your sister was in LABOUR! Im pretty sure she was much more exhausted. Also im pretty sure the doctors who had to take care of you will probably not sympathise with you seeing as they probably work for 12 hours straight