By mini matthylde - 19/11/2015 09:57 - France - Nantes

Today, I'm 4ft9 "tall" and I always have trouble reaching things that are high up. It's my birthday, and I got three footstools as gifts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 515
You deserved it 52

Top comments

If it's any consolation I'm 6ft 3 and have to crouch in the shower if I want to wash my hair. Short isn't so bad.

Comments

being short isn't as bad as being tall. I'm 6'5 and i can barely fit in to most cars, i always have to duck through doorways, people are pressuring me to play basketball even though i hate it, and i have to custom order my shoes because my feet are so big. yeah being able to. reach high up places is nice but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages here.

Short people have to have all their clothes tailored to fit. And then you have the jackasses who try to use your head as an armrest...

You should be thankful life will be much easier now

Reminds me of the time Gimli complained about not being able to see in The Two Towers lol

"Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to fetch you a box?"

drc2010 13

Oh man I'm the same height and I would've been so happy to get that! One for my kitchen, one for my bed, and one for my bathroom!! They would've saved me money getting me that for my birthday lol besides it makes their funny gift idea backfire on them since you know you're going to use it.

Don't get too UPset OP. Sounds like you're a little too UPtight.

Being short isn't so bad! You have more of an advantage in many ways! Happy birthday by the way!

olpally 32

That's insulting yet kind of humorous. I like your friends. Lol, no worries op, being tall isn't all that great either.

I think OP doesn't wanna be really tall like some of these comments seem to be implying....I think she just wants to be of average height..

I'm 4'11" tall and I feel you. I'd put all three footstools to good use tbh lol

I guess your loved ones have a twisted sense of humor xD

One for upstairs, one for downstairs, and one as a spare