By lostwife - 22/11/2011 16:20 - United States

Today, I lost my job for taking an unauthorized vacation. I just got married and requested time off for the wedding and honeymoon months ago; it was approved then. They forgot, and then got angry because I didn't remind them. I did remind them, the day before I left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 339
You deserved it 2 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Epsilonyx 15

Sue for unlawful termination. I'm sure SOMEONE there can vouch for you.

Fyl. This sort of companies shouldnt even exist. You deserve better OP

Comments

invivoful 10

Aren't there papers you can fill out for time off from work? why weren't these papers provided? o.0

Were your request and their approval in writing anywhere? If so, go back with a copy and politely suggest that they re-hire you and fire the person who mis-filed your paperwork.

At least your engagement ring wasn't taken.

FYL! **** THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH! They're a bunch of idiots that used you as a scape goat for their poor ass memory issues!

CMichael 0

I'll have you know my donkey can hold 2 terra-bytes of information.

Isn't this grounds for unfair dismissal?

This is just BS. Talk to your lawyer and sue them. It's not your fault that they've got their heads up their assess, but still can't remember shit.

I'm sorry, but English isn't my first language. How does one write/spell it? :)

perdix 29

They just want you to enjoy your spouse 24 hours a day now.

flockz 19

sex, sex, and more sex. ....underneath freeways, freeways, and more freeways.

rttr 18

How are you always on the front page of the comments and be so funny and helpful?!?!?

I thought your fiance got arrested for larceny?