By Anonymous - 08/01/2014 04:21 - United States - Baltimore

Today, I lost a bet with my grandma, and now she's coming with me on my next date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 257
You deserved it 34 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't say this much, but hopefully, she has memory loss.

Make it a double date. And please explain what happened.

Comments

You know it's mathematically possible for this persons grandma to be in their 50's, right?

My grandmother is only 53, let's hope she isn't going to her own funeral anytime soon. Not that anyone wants their grandma in a funeral home, regardless of age.

I'm well aware people can become grandparents at a young age. My step mother was only 42 when my nephew was born. It just doesn't sound like OP meant someone young and spritely. Whatever.

#28 - It didn't sound like they were taking about an old person, either. You can't tell how old she is based off of the FML.

You willingly partook in the bet in the first place, genius. You've only yourself to blame for the current situation.

Man, Shymalan has been getting worse and worse, hasn't he?

Elderly excel at telling awkward stories at the wrong time. Hope your date is fun.

Go rock climbing or something highly physical so she can't follow you for long (if at all). Then you two can have all the privacy you need.

Go the day before the date and pretend you got stood up

After showing her a great night, take her to a Taco Bell parking lot and sing "Tonight We are young"

Why don't you just not tell her you have a date when you go on one?

#36 - I doubt he promised his grandma that he'd tell her wherever he is with a girl at all times.

No, he didn't promise to tell her. But he promised to take her.