By Furry - 02/12/2009 18:25 - United Kingdom

Today, I looked outside with a grimace at the very heavy rainfall through which I had to trudge a long way. I waited ten minutes for it to let up, only to find it was getting heavier. So, I started walking anyway. After getting soaked to the bone, I walked through my door, and it stopped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 296
You deserved it 3 464

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'd love to walk home in the rain. Stop complaining, the rain is awesome.

Towelie_31 0

My friend always has this problem, he's a somalian pirate

You could have done one of the following beforehand. * bought or brought an umbrella * bought or brought a raincoat, jacket, or something else hooded * if you already had one or more of the above, watched the damn news Then again, it's not like getting caught in the rain is all that uncommon. Or perhaps you just came here to get some cheese with your whine. Do us a favor and muzzle it.

Normally when that happens it means you were a ******** in a past life. Hope that helps.

As a fellow Surrey resident, i feel your pain! It seems to have been raining constantly for the past month!!!

Ditto!! And at random moments as well.... We had to watch a school rugby game during it. On the up side, we watched all the boys get drenched and covered in mud!! :D

youratittybaby 0

does feeling sorry for yourself make you feel better. huh you tittybaby?

#18 babys don't have ****............... that's just disturbing ..................

youratittybaby 0

actually babies do have *******

wearinsexypants 0

that happened to me once, only it was a hailstorm. I walked out of class and saw the clouds and took off, only to cower halfway when i started getting his by hailstones. this creepy old lady let me sit on her porch until the hail stopped and i continued walking home in the rain... by the time i got there it was sunny and i was soaked.

AndreaHatesYou1 0

Aw, poor thing. You got wet. How will you ever carry on with your life? Poor baby.

Kylias 6

Something similar happened to me, except the opposite. I had to walk home from school one day because my brother forgot to tell us he was going to drive 300 summat miles away instead of picking me up. I griped to my friend about it on the phone the whole way home, then about two minutes after I got in the door, it started pouring. I felt a lot better after that.

rme1qt 2

ha sounds like there was a rain cloud over your head!