By Hey, thats not math!? - 09/08/2016 20:20 - United States - Sunnyside

Today, I logged on to my Gmail account and to find that my brother had sent my math teacher a picture of Bigfoot peeing into a urinal. Using my account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 517
You deserved it 1 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why I always log out my accounts when I use a shared computer.

Just tell your teacher what happened and kick your brothers ass!

Comments

Over and over on FML I see people who experience problems because they don't take reasonable precautions with their phone, computer, and social media account security. People, for your own sake - Do not share accounts or passwords with friends, brothers, or sisters!

What is the deal today with younger idiots doing stupid stuff like this that can impact an individual's grade? Instead of taking him out to the woods, just take him out behind the woodshed. It's much closer allowing for more time to beat his sorry ass.

If that impacts OPs grade, they have an awful teacher. I've never known a teacher to use grades as a disciplinary measure. That's what detention is for.

jcash52426 5

Hey Bigfoot peeing is funny. Can't blame him for sending it

Just because he's a teacher doesn't mean he doesn't have a sense of humor.

I'm a eye for an eye type of guy, so it's time to prank your brother back.

Lmao black mail him w/ an embarrassing photo of himself.

Get into the habit of logging out when on a shared computer. After a while, you'll hardly think about it.

Your brother is a genius lol! Can you post the picture he sent to your teacher? Ps who cares your math teacher probably loved it better than doing derivatives all day!

This is what you get for not logging out of an account when you aren't using it. But surely you could explain to your teacher that it was your brother who did it?