By KaityK - 19/04/2016 19:15 - United States

Today, I let my little sister play a game using my Facebook account. She then accepted all of the people that had sent me a friend request. Among them included my boyfriend's crazy ex, and 3 people I've never met. Now I'm getting strange messages from all of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 264
You deserved it 5 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stop whining, unfriend them back and block if needed. Problem solved.

Well, lucky for you there's an unfriend/unfollow option. You might want to use the block button on the ex though. Just as a precaution.

Comments

Well, lucky for you there's an unfriend/unfollow option. You might want to use the block button on the ex though. Just as a precaution.

I agree, block him. Cause it could lead to a bad situation.

Stop whining, unfriend them back and block if needed. Problem solved.

Ihavegas 22

could you say that in arnies voice in kindergaten cop.

Seriously. Would have taken less time than writing the FML.

And the problem is? Just I friend them, it's that easy.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

So we're really gonna down vote #4 for making a mistake and up vote #28 for correcting them when we all ******* knew what 4 meant? Okay.

amileah13 26

Delete, block, don't let other people use your Facebook.

Mathalamus 24

He then just becomes unfriendable Larry.

You should probably let your sister know about the friend requests and not to accept them until she gets an ok from you

Dont let your sister use your facebook. Cmon

That's why you always say no and don't just ignore them

Maybe you should talk to your sister about online privacy, so that she knows to be aware of things like this if she ever gets her own Facebook/ social media account.

cfnavyusn 6

you have the option to delete the request if you don't want to add them, just for future reference. You can also unfriend and block them if need be.