By thesmartone - 21/06/2012 03:44 - United States

Today, I let my imbecile of a brother borrow my car. The keys to his car are now jammed into the ignition of mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 008
You deserved it 4 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least now you know to not let him borrow your car. And if he has his own car keys why doesn't he use his own car...?

No. When he got in the car, he instantly became stupid.

Comments

You should have also let him borrow the keys to your car.

I'm sure the OP gave his brother the correct keys as well but his imbecile brother tried to use the wrong keys.. I've done this myself except I quickly realised it was the wrong key and didn't try to jam them in.

Be happy you got the good genes and hope he never reproduces

stfu_bam 5

& this is why you don't let others borrow your car. Just tell them they can take the bus, subway, metro, taxi or if it's not too far they can walk or bike it.

where i live, the only way you get around is by your own car. maybe op is in a similar situation.

stfu_bam 5

Sucks to be you then but I'm still standing by on what I said.

abouttosleep 5

They say "your car is like your wife", you can't just simply make your brother 'borrow' it. Especially that he used his 'keys' inside your car!!! Ohhhhh that bitch!

abouttosleep 5

Kids, that's why you don't take math as your major. You either learn math to use it in engineering or you don't learn it at all.

abouttosleep 5

Aha that's what I'm saying. What I meant is people better not go to college only as math majors. That's all.

You could say that his keys are jammed in the wrong hole...

That his keys are jammed in the wrong hole... Did I win a cookie? I want a cookie!

So hes too stupid to understand how keys work but he can legally drive? Hooray society

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Oh, that little Billy. Always sneaking out of his mental patient home to drive cars... He'll learn. Some day...

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Aright, this comment is stupid. Thumbing myself down. Too bad you can't delete comments.

lilicoco_fml 5

That sucks OP, hope it gets fixed :/