By cc - 10/10/2011 04:04 - United States

Today, I lent my sister $1000 because she and her husband were in some debt. They used the money to go gambling in Vegas and won a major jackpot. They won't even give me a cut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 911
You deserved it 6 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hpdrew15 9

I'd demand the $1000 back immediately!

1. Find compromising information about them 2. Print it and Put in mailbox 3. ???? 4. Get some $$$

Comments

stoneywoney 3

You're ******* retarted, they said they debt get any of it. Dipshits these days.

xMexicanXJesusx 0

Ya man! They debt any of it back! To the dipshit girl, I don't think you have any room to be calling someone else a dipshit.

Op so if they had lost the money would you have made them pay it back? You can't expect a cut if you weren't going to put the money in if they lost. Sorry champ, that's just not how the world works.

She gave them $1000 you dumb shit, she deserves it back.

tweetypie 18

But she should only get back her 1000. They're not obligated to give her more than what they borrowed.

fallingstarsxox 8

Yea but still it's only the right thing to do I mean thats her sister and OP could have used that to get something for herself but she selflessly gave it to her sister and now her sister is just being a ass

The money wasn't even meant to gamble with in the first place. It was meant to help pay debts. And they slapped her in the face once by wasting it on gambling. It just so haopened they won. And they won't pay her back as a sign of good faith or even familial love. They're selfish *****.

dadof2 4

did u not read it all she lent it to them for debt not vegas it didnt say i let them borrow ro gamble and hope for the best she deserves 1000 and then some

"WITHOUT ME LENDING YOU MONEY YOU WOULDN'T BE DWELLING IN THE JACKPOT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THAT LUCKILY USED AND WON!" = you'll have some of their share.

RomoniReed 6

They owe you the $1000, nothing more. It would be nice if they gave you something extra.

What the hell is wrong with them? They have debts, have to lend money from family and then they go to Vegas to gamble with it? They might be lucky but they sure are completely irresponsible.

That was nice of you though, OP. Sorry you have a lame-ass sister and brother-in-law. Also, that sentence should be "she and her husband" instead.

They misled you in order to get the money. But it was your decision to lend it. They owe you the money back but not a cut of anything they gained from using it.

You have all the rights to get your money back. Tell your mum if this matter still persist. Stay frosty.

ikickgingers 15

They obviously aren't kids...why the **** run to their mom??? And op isn't talking about the initial money she wants a cut of their 'jackpot'

My first impression towards this issue is her sis won't even return her a single cent. Maybe I have too much debtors. So what I previously posted was the first thing that came to my mind.