By Broly171 - 01/10/2009 19:46 - United States

Today, I lent my parents a copy of "The Dark Knight", saying it was one of my favorite movies so they needed to watch it. A bit later my mom called... Apparently my roommate wanted to watch it as well, but couldn't find the case to his porno and decided to just use the Batman case instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 312
You deserved it 5 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theMIGHTYduck 0

That surely made your father's pencil.. appear, didn't it?

Comments

Your dad probably puked when he saw your mom's old Batwings.

At least that makes her Batcave explorable.

But then Dad drops trou and out pops The Joke. I mean, The Joker.

Off topic, but I always wonder how comedians have sex. Or more actually, how they keep on having/getting sex.

Imma take a line from Patton Oswalt here. "I'm on basic cable, I get pussy." Apparently, being on basic cable leads to irresponsible, desperate, what-the-****-are-we-doing *******... like viking sex on a burning ship...

Isn't the boat only on fire when someone's dead?

Clever_Sleazoid 0

Suuure. you know that was your ****.

You're a terrible liar. We can all tell that you knew what was in the case when you gave it to them. You don't have to be ashamed about having fantasies involving your parents. You should be, but you don't have to be.

Jenny444_fml 0

#28 how are you so sure? The only way i can tell if people are lying is if im talking to them face to face and read their face expressions and body language but you can read them without looking wow.. It happens to people a lot. I went to my sisters room to get a CD and what i found was a movie a XXX movie the disturbing thing is that it was lesbians so ewwwww anyways. I agree this is an FML lol because room mates are the worst when it comes to "borrowing your stuff"

Nothing wrong with lesbians... Or lesbian ****.

#31 don't lie. We all know they were your movies she stole.

You deserve it for having such a lame movie be your favorite.

Bow chicka wow-wow. Let's not pretend your parents didn't watch it, enjoy it, and then enjoy it to a greater extent later that night. You should be proud that you helped your parents achieve a night of intense pleasure through a simple mix-up. I'm sure mum and dad are very grateful to you and your roommate, regardless of the strict, reprimanding lecture.

lollipop217 0

YDI because the Dark Knight is one of your favorite movies

omg finally someone who agrees with me!