This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 13/10/2017 17:15 - Australia

Today, I learnt that my 2-year-old half brother is going to a private school while my brother and I go to a public school. My stepmom said it's for the best because "he's way smarter than you two are". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 852
You deserved it 280

Comments

Stealthninjaa 19

Trust me, you're not missing out on anything by not going to private school. Sounds more like you dodged a bullet.

You guys are missing NOTHING by not going to private school. I do not know how other schools are, and I am sure some are good, but I had a bad experience. I remember I was about to be placed into one in 2nd grade, and it was terrible. There was an elitist attitude to everyone, recess was 5-10 minutes, and the teachers hated the students. I was only trying the school for the day and the math teacher would throw your papers on the ground if you got anything wrong. I hope your brother gets into a good school. Don't feel like you are underneath your brother and step mom. She is sick in the head to have that kind of attitude; she probably wants to prove something to herself that she does not have.

I would stop calling her stepmother. She's just your father's wife and addressing her by her first name seems to be in order.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

It's not that much of a difference really. I'm attending a private school and since it started 10 years ago, they try to make it a public school, because then ppl won't have to pay money for attendence.

It's ok he's smart and your not don't be ashamed

mybitchass247383 1

damn she is treating y'all like red-headed step children

Does she like to make puppies into coats in her spare time?

Heather McAuliffe 7

well...I'm gonna be the grammar police right now, sorry. It's "learned" not "learnt".

US grammar is not the only english grammar. In the UK 'learnt' is correct in this context, as the FML is from Australia it is entirely possible that it is also correct there.

well your real mom says stay away from fat women.