By makeuuuuup - 21/02/2010 01:52 - Canada

Today, I learned the hard way that my foundation shows up under a black light. At a black light party. No one told me until afterwards. Everyone took pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 349
You deserved it 5 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HakoneRider 0

OMG your life is over. How are you gonna explain to everyone that you wear makeup?

make up glows in a black light. so does semen. there's the explanation

Comments

tereshay 0

uhmm Lets forget the part where Idk What the Fml is about. What's a Black light? And y r they partying for it?

purplemnm 9

don't be stupaad! seriously it pisses everyone off

susieKiute 0

black light is a sort of lighting mostly used in raves but also techno like parties. it makes anything whote pop out...like your eyes teeth, sometimes nails but in this case her face

Because in normal countries they're called ultraviolet lights... I had absolutely no idea what the hell black light meant the first time I saw it written :/

"normal countries" #54? Ignorant much? i don't know where you are from or what a "normal country" is, but I am from the US and have always called them blacklights ... it's not just a Canadian thing or anything.

I live in the US too and I've heard it both ways. Some people call them ultraviolet lights, some people call them black lights. Both are perfectly acceptable.

Ah yes, 81, that's exactly why I said "normal countries" because I know Americans know them as "black lights" too. What's so hard about calling them plain old ultraviolet lights? It's like you had to dumb it down for all the idiots out there...

are you ******* kidding me? i had this keychain when i was like 10 years old that proclaimed "just because i'm different doesn't mean i'm wrong" ... different countries have different words for things. we call them blacklights and you (wherever you live) call them ultraviolet lights. i've heard it both ways actually, ultraviolet is when it is in more of an investigative context (i.e. police looking for DNA) and blacklight when it's for a party. you could fill a book with terms that are called different things in different countries (i.e. "cigarette" in US, "fag" in UK"), that doesn't mean anyone is "dumbing it down" it just means that it's called something different! you are so ******* ignorant, seriously get off the internet and travel the world and learn some culture.

I know usually snickerdoodles comes and makes a douchey comment!

Maybe she's grounded for being a disrespectful little girl. Free bad grammar for everyone! Oh, and a shot of your favorite Tequila, it's on me!!

wait.. snickers is a girl? it looks like a guy to me. well kinda like a guys that is trying to decide between the two

dhditbeineiqbyognwprbeufnaktpwvaglljwocjeue wicneoqbf FREEDOM

MadaZer0 8

Suck ony large penis... And don't stop sucking!!!

crzyry 6

Wow, she hasn't even posted yet and you clowns are already talking about her. Yall must like her alot.

there's alot of things you don't get like pussy and respect. lol had to do it but neither do we. so what she had a orange face glow or something... maybe she had a cum stain on her lips or something! I'm still confused also.

cool now you can say you were inspired by the people in the i gotta feeling video by the black eyed peas!

tiancai 0

Oh no. Your face was white?!? Your life is completely ******. Don't become an hero.

bluesclues72 0

@30;; It's a hero, not an hero. Duh I'm super super! I'm super super speller!

You're so smart for not getting memes!

would you like some cheese with that whine?

iSwag 0

31...first laugh of the morning...thank you kindly 20 I'll have Patron...could I get some limes too?

Would have been funnier if it was concealer. Can u imagine poka-dots. LOL

wandaax03 0

hahaha I thought the same thing!

that happened to me back in college, i was embarrassed for about 5 seconds then got over it. fortunately i have good friends who told me about it when i first got there instead of letting people take pics of me.

What kind of foundation does that? Seriously, I want to know.