By emilygreeny - 18/06/2010 05:42 - United States

Today, I learned that you should never, ever, under any circumstance, take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 467
You deserved it 57 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lad088 0

why would you even try that in the first place?

erikjh1234 0

u got the squirts in your sleep!!! lmfao

Comments

I read something fairly similar to that few days ago.. about some person's mom putting laxative in their food, and them taking a sleeping pill? either way you suck for taking both at the same time..

Yeeeah, I don't actually believe this. I've done this, and either the laxative has taken 8+ hours to work, or i've just woken up to use the bathroom, and fallen asleep again easily.

Why would that even seem remotely like a good idea in the first place? The point of a laxative is to make you go poo. The point of a sleeping pill is to make you sleep. Obviously you wouldn't want to do both at the same time, unless you meant to go to sleep on the toilet- so why take both pills at the same time? Just a little lesson in common sense and logic...

Thanks for explaining to us what laxatives and sleeping pills do, I honestly had no idea that a sleeping pill helps you go to sleep, I guess you learn new things everyday.

We just had the exact same FML, as if it were a prank.

Ive heard of ******** your pants....but ******** your bed..well done.

Phirr 0

Just take a nice nap on the toilet ;)

haven't laughed at an fml like this in a long time.

dance_till_dawn 0

I call bullshit! I have a favorite quotes page and this is on it. OP, it's called plagiarism. Look it up. This did not happen to you.

Sounds like you had a great night's rest. Kind of a brown sunrise, though.