By NeverDrinkingAgain - 09/12/2010 12:31 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I learned that what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. This includes my one night stand who turned up outside my front door with a suitcase in her hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 687
You deserved it 43 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

meganasoarus 0

isn't anyone wondering why he gave her his address?

Comments

How did she find you? Was baby Carlos in the suitcase?

why did u give him/her your adress if it was a one night stand????

cassey419 0

they went all the way to Canada from Vegas that must of been one hell of a one night stand

This screams 'The Hangover' for me. Anyone else ?

Not so much... In the movie, the two actually agree to a mutual date. The OP doesn't say anything about: -Losing a tooth -The one night stand having a baby -a psycho bitching wife The only thing the FML and movie have in common is Vegas really.

Autoshot 9

Im pretty sure OP also stole a tiger from Mike Tyson.

& it doesn't say anything about him proposing to the girl..

mintcar 9

Wow, good luck with that. Apparently, your definition of hooking up is a lot different from his/hers. (S)he may want something more. FYL.

YDI for giving a random girl in Vegas your address.

She most likely wrote his address down from his license or luggage tags while he was sleeping. I doubt she would have remembered it otherwise, unless he lives on 123 Main St.

Obviously she got his address by checking the wedding certificate at the chapel where they eloped. Duh.