By the other man - 28/08/2013 03:11 - United States - Fort Smith

Today, I learned that the girl I've been seeing for 6 months is actually married. She just dates me when her husband is pissing her off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 026
You deserved it 3 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

InfernoVivo 12

What a ridiculous situation. You should end it with her immediately

She is using you, obviously. If you are smart, you know cutting her from your life is the way to go.

Comments

ghil15 8

its a good thing u found out about it before its too late or maybe its late now? tsk...

You can tell her husband. Lets see who gets pissed of then. Time for revenge.

it is like marraige means nothing to some people now days, it really is just sad. They are so worried about keeping gay people from getting married, but they let people like this be married?

CharresBarkrey 15

32 - Except that the definitions of marriage straight from the dictionary are literally "(1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage" So... You were saying?

Why just between man and women 32? To me it's between people who love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together. You are obviously entitled to your own opinion, but so are others. As long as you aren't in a same sex marriage it is of no importance to you, so I don't understand why you care.

People like this make me sick. Least you've found out now. Her husband probably deserves to know what's going on.

Is she cute? There are some advantages to this relationship. One being that you probably won't have to worry about saying that you love her.

Exactly! If she is hot, so keep this going! Who cares about morals, having a real relationship, and possibly breaking up a family. You will never have to use the pesky love word! *sarcasm*

Some of you are saying op should tell the husband to piss him off..really? I'd say that would be the last thing to do. Op doesn't know what kind of temper her husband has & could possibly get his ass beat pretty badly depending on how he reacts. Best thing for op to do would just be to end it with her & cease all further contact.

Shepardspie71 8

At least you. Just get the good times. You don't need to deal with her problems

obviously you were really dating if its been 6 months and your just now finding out. 6 months and you've never been to her house? or meet any of her friends?

alkolaali 7

Just talk to her husband. That should do it.