By OperaLover - 12/09/2011 19:00 - United States

Today, I learned that the building I just moved into contains both a drummer and an opera singer. Both are very dedicated to their craft, and practice frequently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 130
You deserved it 3 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flamerocker 9

Together? Sounds like a sick band! :D

nero9112 4

Comments

It's legal so **** you. Us musicians will practice all we want

or you could just be a little bit more respectful of other people, an thats coming from a guitarist. Just saying...

leadman1989 15

You're right being an annoying ****, and inconsiderate douche is completely legal... for now. >:(

shut up 12 you probably play the triangle!

slushpup9696 12

Wow 136, I can only imagine the immense amount of brainpower required for you to create such an articulate response.

What's wrong with that? Triangle is awesome, and way harder to get right than you think.

Ooh I get it so you can bang on the ceiling like an old lady

Opera is so boring it puts people to sleep, and the drums I'd enjoy so meh, you should consider yourself lucky (:

you mean people who don't appreciate it, right?

Never said I don't appreciate it, but you're right :)

FYLDeep 25

Eh, Nightwish is pretty legit.

Now you can hear Phantom of the Opera with some sick beats wooooo

leadman1989 15

"oh how I wish for soothing rain, all I wish is to dream again -- my loving heart lost in the dark, for hope I'd give my everything" Also Kamelot is pretty beast their lead singer is classical trained. :)

leadman1989 15

Isn't that what people always say? When someone doesn't like something that they like? "Oh you just don't get it the blah blah blah...". All they're really saying is my subjective opinion and taste are better than yours. Some opera is good Some are BORING beyond compare like every art and every genre of music.

Shouldn't you have checked out your neighbours before you moved in?

CommonSenseKarma 17

That would have been the wise thing to do.

Yes because if I were moving into an apartment, I would go knock on the door and ask "Are you an opera sing or a drummer or player of any noisy object?"

Start playing an instrument more annoying and even louder. Such as a pipe organ :)

MeeshaMeeshaPup 8

he should play a meat organ instead.

leadman1989 15
12dcevin 5

Take a knife stab the opera singer in the next take that same knife and stab the drummer boy/girl in the heart remove the hand prints put the drummers hand on the knife and boom you got yourself a murder suicide! but the question is you got the balls?

CommonSenseKarma 17

take up the bagpipes and start a bizarre punk rock type band.