By Anonymous - 22/01/2014 00:55 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Today, I learned that my girlfriend can sleepwalk. She got up, came into the living room where I was laying back against the sofa playing video games. I wasn't really paying much attention, until she stepped on my crotch, after which she left. She doesn't remember a thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 360
You deserved it 6 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You just have to prove to her that she is sleepwalking. Afterwards you can blame her for almost everything.

Not saying that it's the case here, but she could easily have done that and blamed it on sleep walking! o_o

Comments

You sure she didn't just say that, but in reality walked out with one eye just slightly open. Just enough to tell you she's still the boss even asleep?

You can sleepwalk with your eyes open. Happened to me.

I would be curious to see that! I have never slept walked.. Or at least nobody has told me I did. I tend to sleep deep.

I had some sleepwalking episodes. My mom saw me and told me. She said I was unreactive, but my eyes were open so she thought I was awake but still dizzy. Another time, I just came beside her bed during the night and screamed, waking her up and scarrying her, then calmly went back to my bed. She blamed me a lot for this in the morning while I only felt like I slept like an angel.

Freaky! Worst part is if you do something dangerous. I did hear of someone who sleep walked outside and into the pool. I think she survived it.

turtlehernandez 11

You sure she wasn't just messing with you?

That would be soo evil, if she was messing with him.

You didn't pay attention to her until she stepped on your balls. Sleep walking or not, YDI.

lailaxjan 11

I mean, he could have just been really focused on the game; when one is in the zone they don't always have the best observance skills. What he should have noticed, due to peripheral vision, is her getting closer (unless she snuck up from behind...but there was a couch there). Or maybe he just thought she needed a drink or to pee and didn't think much of it cuz she gets up a lot when she sleeps?

And if she was SLEEPWALIKNG don't you think she was asleep? OP probably decided to play video games because she fell asleep..... But the whole kicking situation was probably on purpose.

TallMist 32

#18 Yeah! How dare OP have time to focus on his hobbies when his girlfriend is sleeping! He needs to always be on her side!

Goblin182 26

Sleep walking. That's her story and she is sticking to it.

Lol did you do something to make her "sleep walk" into giving you a crotch shot?

aha!! and the next time your up playing games all night she'll wear stilletto heels to bed... :)

Right, 'sleepwalking' watch your back man...