By Jioune - 05/07/2016 21:56 - France - Caluire

Today, I learned that my friends nicknamed me Snow White, not because I’ve got dark hair and very pale skin, but because I “only hook up with tiny dudes”. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 545
You deserved it 2 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just to clarify, what exactly do they mean by "tiny"? Because this could go one of two ways.

Well if it makes you feel any better people say I look like Lord Farquaad from Shrek

Comments

Ur friends have a beautiful sense of humor lol

Well at least your not sleeping with them for their quality in bed

not every man is made to proportion. and tiny guys can climb every which way. they're a lot of fun.

andrmac 25

Well she may just like guys that don't intimidate her with their size, and yes that can go both ways!!

At least you're hooking up and having a good time. Why is their size (no matter how you're implying it, because you don't specify) important to them?

all in good fun, I didn't vote either way. it's just a funny joke. I'd say run with it. get a red apple necklace or something ;)

Really, who cares we live in a society that is too shallow, if they make you happy go for it op. Ps I'm shorter than 5'7

Humans in every culture consider male height important. It's not wrong to understand that. Only judging one's character based on it is.

My question is, how would your friends know if they were tiny? So many unanswered questions, OP.

SauceySarah 30

I can get behind that. Good for you! Embrace it.

At least it wasn't because you were so gullible/trusting as to border on idiotic, or that in a fit of revenge you made your mother dance until she died. Chilling with short people was really the only decent thing the actual fairy tale Snow White ever did.