By snazz23 - 05/08/2016 15:58 - United States - Houston

Today, I learned that marriage isn't all roses and sunshine. Instead, it's digging an infected ingrown hair out of your husband's ass cheek because he can't reach it himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 559
You deserved it 1 748

snazz23 tells us more.

OP here! So, we're very open about our gross habits. We have no problem popping each others pimples and such. I was actually the one to point out the infection and asked if he wanted me to get it. I'm not grossed out by it, I simply found it funny that everyone always says what bliss being a newlywed is and here I am squeezing and digging and infected hair our of my husband!

Top comments

CrassKal 27

At least you guys are comfortable around each other *shrug*

That's loyalty. He's lucky to have someone like you who is willing to help him like that.

Comments

My boyfriend and I pop each others back zits/black heads/etc.. for each other, no problem.

crazyindynathan 13
redheadedmonster 24

Yup that's true love right there in it's natural gross form lol.

He can't reach his own ass cheek? How odd.

It could have been in a weird spot that he couldn't bend enough to reach

of course he could reach, but probably couldn't see. do you want to do something like this blindly? I don't think so, plus it's easier for someone else to do it.

Marriage is a partnership through everything. It ain't all romance and roses sometimes but it's a dedication to each other even through the grossest things

I don't have a boyfriend or husband but I did recently have to come to my mother to help me take care of an infected wound on my ass because I couldn't see it very well. This included helping the pus drain and everything. It's a sign of how much someone loves you that they'll do it for you. I guess OP really loves her husband!

And? it could be alot worse! You should be very thankful you have someone OP

You sound like a wonderful wife! Most people would be very lucky to have someone like you. I hope he appreciates you because you deserve it!