By Twinner - 20/10/2009 19:03 - Canada

Today, I learned that being a twin really isn't that cool. After laughing at my twin brother for getting a speeding ticket he turns to me and says "It's not mine." Confused, I look at the ticket and see my name. He used my license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 174
You deserved it 4 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and next you'll be calling each other ugly haha.

Comments

Twin brother means fair fight dude. I have a twin too

This would be considered identity theft. File a police report.

stfu its his brother. dont be so serious...idiot

picturetaker 0

I'm fairly certain that constitutes identity theft. Edit: Someone beat me to saying this.

TenebrificTurtle 0

yeah, unless his brother pays the ticket and owns up to it.

MiddleChild08 0

You have one smart brother! But I have to ask, how did he get YOUR license? Wouldn't it be in your wallet, not his, and kinda hard for him to get out of your pocket without you noticing? You can always go to court to fight it. Maybe the cop won't show and you won't have to pay the ticket.

I had a sister who stole my ID more than once. I didn't know she had done it, so I got a replacement. She was using it to get into bars and all that. I have, since, put special precautions on my SS# so they have to check everything before anyone can use my SS#.

MiddleChild08 0

When and where was that? Where I'm from they aren't allowed to put SS#s on IDs. I'm not saying his brother didn't steal it, I'm just asking how he didn't realize it.

She didn't steal my SS#, but my mother had kept files in a certain area....where my SS# could be grabbed. I simply thought I had lost my ID and ordered a new one. It wasnt till years later that I found it in her stuff. Basically, she looks enough like me to get away with using my ID...if she had my ID AND my SS#, who could stop her from using it? That's why I had to put extra protection on it.

gangsterbert 0

YDI FOR VEING AN ASSHOLE AND LAUGHING AT HIM. I HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. NO EMPATHY **** YOU

You have people like him? Well, what the **** does "veing" mean? GTFO

have sex with someone and then get your brother in trouble with her dad.